More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FutaConnoisseur FutaConnoisseur

What subject do you have first?

Sex Ed

Today is Wednesday, which makes your first lesson Sex Ed. Which, you remember with a disdained groan, means they would no doubt pick volunteers to 'demonstrate' in front of the class. You had been able to avoid such a fate but also know that it is probably only a matter of time until you will be picked to 'volunteer'. Chairs squeak into position as the teacher walks inside

Only amplifying your dismay is your instructor's attire. Dress codes had been removed over a decade ago, now allowing anyone no matter their position to present themselves as they see fit. Even if that means a respected teacher coming to work in a full dominatrix outfit, complete with a latex corset, accompanying thigh-high boots and underwear with a hole cut in for her cock to hang out. To complete her outfit, the teacher even carries a leather riding crop. Everything on her seems dipped in oil it is so dark.

"Okay, okay, settle down everyone. Gina, stop stroking your dick will you?" The teacher, Mrs. Snow, a tall woman in her mid forties, dictates. Her bee-stung lips look as though she has painted them in tar, while her hair resembles carefully trimmed strands of oil. The color suits her as it highlights her alabaster complexion. Gina, the student who was ostentatiously masturbating, gives an annoyed groan and reluctantly stops stroking her massive member.

"Okay then, on with the lesson. Last week we discussed anal and the care to take when 'performing' it, so to speak. So... Melissa, tell us some risks please?"

"Um, tearing?"

"Yes, what else?"

"Uh, poor hygiene... bad smell?" People chuckle at the last part.

"Well, yes. That'll do for now. Moving on, has anyone here performed anal before?" Several hands rise, "Good, we've got some experienced students. For those who haven't done it before, perhaps a demonstration?" Mrs. Snow inquires to a chorus of eager 'yeses' from girls, while most boys remain quiet and keep their heads low. "Then who would like to volunteer?" Immediately, the girls shoot their hands in the air like they have received a strong electric shock.

"Now then..., how about you Doug."

"Me?" You ask scared.

"Yes you, Doug," Mrs. Snow answers, a hint of annoyance in her tone, "I want you to help out. It is about time you do too. Now come on, upfront. Don't worry," the instructor adds, her voice softening slightly, "I'll make sure we take it slow."

Your eyes shoot about in a panic. This is actually happening, you think in horror. You don't have an out. If you say no, then you will be failed and won't be able to graduate, assuming you are lucky.

There has to be a way out but as far as you can see, there are only two options available to you. The first is to deny the request and/or flee from the class, which might result in your expulsion. The other is to go through with it.

As you nervously walk to the front of the room, your face flushing with embarrassment, the class goes wild. The girls cheer on you and some even give your ass a playful slap. You hear many girls whispering and giggling while the boys seem relieved that some else was chosen.

"I presume, Doug, that you have some experience with sex?" asks Mrs. Snow.

"N-No, ma'am. In fact, I've no sexual experience whatsoever." You answer nervously.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)