More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Clamdring Clamdring

What will you do first with your new power?

Set yourself up for success

You’ve never been this excited in your entire life. Your soul was practically shaking in exhilaration! You now had all the power in the world, no, the universe! Maybe even the multiverse...

You tuck away that thought for later. Inter-dimensional travel can wait, right now you want to have some fun on earth.

You always dreamed about having ultimate power. Of course, you never spoke to anyone about this because you didn’t want them to think you were some holier than thou loser with too much time on his hands. But now it doesn’t matter what other people think.

Bah! Enough thinking about what was, now is the time to think about what will be.

To start off, you wish for a notebook. Instantly, a red leather-backed note book appears in your hand. You make another wish that makes the notebook indestructible and with the ability to be summoned at will. This will be the notebook you write the big wishes in.

Next, you decide to cast a wish on your wallet. Your not sure if this is a notebook worthy wish, but it has to do with pocket dimensions, so you might as well. You grab a pencil and start writing.

• Michael Hazelton’s wallet now grants access to a pocket dimension where, whenever he reaches into it, whatever amount of money he wants will appear in his hand. The money is non traceable, will appear in whatever form Michael wishes, and no one will be concerned if he spends exuberant amounts of money at once.

Alright, now you can dish out as many bills, shekels, or rubles as you want. And no one will bat an eye.

Obviously you could just wish for anything you want to purchase, and that’s probably what you’ll end up doing anyway, but it never hurts to be prepared.

Next for some... physical wishes.

You stand in front of the full-body mirror in your room and disrobe. You look at yourself and quickly see some things you want to wish away.

First off, your wieght. You have always been pretty pudgy, and you never had the determination to start exercising or eating healthy. So naturally, you wish to be in peak physical condition, with no exercise or healthy eating required for the rest of your life.

Satisfied with that, you cast your next wish.

Even though you never had a females opinion, and because your vision of sex had been warped a bit by pornography, you thought your cock was disappointing. Sure it was the national average of about 5 inches, but you didn’t want average. You wanted bigger. Exponentially bigger. Enough to satisfy your perverted virgin fantasies.

With just a thought, you alter your genitals to match your fantasy. You extended the length to a monstrous 24 inches when hard. 2 whole fuckin’ feet long. You also expanded your girth to about the width of a full paper towel roll. Your balls grow to the size of cantaloupes, your sperm count skyrockets and becomes more potent, with a little addition that makes it addictive. Finally, you give yourself inhuman stamina, endurance, and decrease your refractory period to zero.

And for the last physical wish, you increase your height to 7’0 feet.

After that’s all done, you get another look at yourself. You smirk at what you see.

“Oh yeah, it’s all coming together.”

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)