More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Sersi (Marvel's Eternals)

Sersi is a member of the community of Eternals who came to Earth. She relishes in living amongst the Humans and also works as a museum curator in London. Sersi has an affinity for humanity and had been in love with Ikaris for almost 5,000 years before their relationship ended when the Eternals developed conflicting ideals and went their separate ways, but nevertheless helped him recruit the group for one last mission. Sersi has a great love for humans so she uses her transmutation powers to protect humankind and help them to advance.

  • From Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

Sersi is a gentle and soft spoken but powerful and determined female Eternal, a race of humanoid beings created by Celestials and sent to Earth to protect it from Deviants, another dangerous race with the power to steal traits from the apex species they conquer. However, she and her fellow Eternals begin to find reason to question their purpose and reason for their mission years after they believe they have eliminated that threat when new kinds of Deviants emerge and a message is received from the stars.

Sersi's particular use of cosmic energy gives her resilience, strength, and the special ability to transmute matter into other forms through touch for use in defense or combat.

How does Sersi end up naked?

Note- Try to keep this as un-spoilery as possible, but if you want to geek out over the new lore in all of its glory, please do spoiler tags and warnings, etc! It's a great and beautiful experience to go into blind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)