More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bestmarvelenf bestmarvelenf

What's next?

The Eternal's New Clothes

Sersi woke up to a cold shiver, as her bare skin rubbed against the cool surface of her bedsheet. Too tired to dress after her shower the previous night from the several hour long lecture she had given at the museum, she had simply plopped down in her bed nude.

Sersi suddenly jolted awake from the sound of her bedroom door creaking.

"Don't come in!" she shouted, covering her impressive chest.

"Okay, I won't!" replied Sprite. "I just wanted to let you know I washed your clothes. They're in the living room on the couch if you wanna sort through them and pick out an outfit for the day".

Sersi thought this was odd. Sprite never did any house work.

"Okay, just cover your eyes. I'm not decent", admitted Sersi.

Sprite complied, covering her eyes with her hands, and Sersi entered the living room. Sorting through the pile, she put on a nice green top, some pink panties, and a black pair of pants. She usually didn't wear a bra.

Sprite giggled quietly to herself. Sersi felt there was something strange about her clothes, but shrugged it off. Sprite had always been jealous of Sersi for earning Ikaris' affection. She didn't totally hate Sersi, but still felt that a little harmless prank as payback every once in a while was well deserved.

In reality, Sersi's clothes were in her closet. The clothes on the couch were an illusion, not really there at all. They were only visible to Sersi, everyone else would see a bare naked woman.

"Bye, Sprite! I'm going out. Behave yourself!" Sersi said. This only solidified Sprite's resolve to go through with this prank. She hated being spoken to as a child when she was the same age as every other Eternal.

Sersi exited her London apartment, bare as the day she was born, and went on her way.

Where is Sersi going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)