More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hacksource Hacksource

Who to start as?

Serena

Huh? What happened? You entered on into the bathroom and turned to lock the door just to turn back around and appear to be in a long one way hallway. Upon turning back around once more to go back through the door, you discoved is has vanished. Only a large wall to greet you as you sigh and turn back around.

Sighing, you know what this is and what is happening. The Dungeon. Entrances found around the world, even it seeming to kidnap people of its own accord! Some people never leave, others go looking for treasure and gold, never to return. Looks like it's your turn to escape.

Using your foot to kick along the ground, you discover a nice large plank of wood, clearly already having been covered in whatever flammable material that someone had used on their last trip here. Almost to show you not only how strange this place was and how convient everything was, it burst on into flames, giving you a nice torch to travel with through the tunnel.

The limited lighting that is given from the torch illuminates your path as you walk down the presented tunnel. Noises get louder and louder as you continue, only echoing around a circular room with many branching options as each has their own distinct sounds. Wind, moaning, gurgling, beastly cries, grunting. So many.

But, there is only one exit. And it's time to find it. So you take a deep breath and head forward.

Which tunnel are we going down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)