More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

What does Hilda encounter?

Sequel Story: Hilda and Hunk go on a picnic

Hilda was positively glowing with excitement. Today was the day she and her husband, Baron Fabio von Hunkington, had specifically set aside for some personal time.

Running their vast estates was a herculean task on its own, and that didn't even take into account their other duties as knights of the realm.

Hilda sighed and place a hand on her swelling belly. Of course, in her current state she had been to hand off more and more of her duties to her hunk of a man.

The fiercest knight in the land was 5 and a half months pregnant (which as keen-minded observers noted, was longer than she had been married to her husband).

She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed. She had donned an incredibly soft (and expensive) green gown, that sparkled in the light, thanks to the diamonds sewn into it. It was impractical and a bit heavy, but Hilda loved the way she looked in it. The color and shape of the garment did a wonderful job of emphasizing her very feminine curves (curves, Hilda observed, that had been growing more pronounced as her pregnancy progressed) while at the same time doing an excellent job of pulling the eye down towards her ass or up towards her chest, and thus projecting the illusion that she was slimmer than she actually was.

Her hair was done up in an elaborate bun, with jeweled combs strategically placed to keep everything in place. It was a far more elaborate hair style than she usually maintained, but since she wasn't adventuring right now due to the baby, she had decided to treat herself to something a little fancier.

She was just putting her gold earrings on when a knock came from her chamber door.

The normally fearsome woman quietly squealed in glee as her tummy filled with butterflies and she flailed her hands about like an excited child.

"J-just a minute!" She said as she looked herself over in the mirror one last time. She smoothed her dress, brushed her hair with her fingers, and then hefted her bosom up before walking away from the mirror and going towards the door.

Who's there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)