More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Selena Gomez

Born July 22nd, 1992 Selena stands at a height of 5’5 and a weight of approximately 110 Pounds her 32B Breasts have become the focus of many paparazzi photos.

Beginning her career on the children’s show Barney her claim to fame came in the form of Disney Channel Shows such as Wizards of Waverly Place. A fact she later used to sky rocket her singing career and later obtain several music and acting awards. Yet that doesn’t change the fact that Selena Gomez is an attractive woman with fans of all ages and genders with her long brunette hair, hourglass body, and exotic features.

As for bondage Selena Gomez has been bound quite a few times in her career though most are comical such as a simple belt strapped to her chest in Wizards of Waverly Place and scarf bondage in the film Monte Carlo. However many remember Ms. Gomez being gagged with an apple, a highlight of the film really but not as memorable as Selena’s later works.

In the film Spring Breakers Selena was filmed being handcuffed by police in a bikini while in her more recent music videos Selena can be found with her wrists bound in silk cloth.

In fact many of Selena’s films suggest to the actress being submissive in nature as her characters are often portrayed as being under the control of others. A fact Selena could easily alter given her influence with Disney and her popularity with fans but she never did. Even her role in Wizards suggests a submissive side beneath all of the snarky humor.

So how does Selena Gomez fall into bondage? Did she give into her naturally submissive side or did someone her into it? Is there an Arc perhaps or a simple story? You decide.

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)