More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by cphi cphi

Enough of this....

Scare her

You smack a hand onto the marble counter-top of the sink. The sharp crack of your palm makes Tara jump, and pull back with a start.
"What is your problem, Tara!?" you whirl toward her, taking a step forward. She unconsciously steps back, crossing her arms over her exposed cleavage as if suddenly wanting to be more covered.
"I..."
You point a finger in her face. "For six weeks, whenever you're here, you incessantly act inappropriately towards me. I'm not stupid, and I'm not made of stone. I've tried to be polite. I'm trying to be accommodating. I don't know what you're game is, but this is really the last straw. You either cut this crap, or we're going to all have a sit down right now about this behavior: You, me, Jenna and Jared!" You try to moderate your voice, but it's difficult.
"I'm....I'm sorry Mr. S." Suddenly, Tara's voice is quivering with fear. Her eyes are wide and pupils dilated. She's staring at your finger, an inch from her nose. "I'm not trying to cause trouble. I just...ever since I first came home with Jared...I...really thought you were hot." Tears are leaking from corners of her eyes now. You take her gently by the shoulder, moving her to the toilet seat, and you lock the bathroom door with your other hand.
"Tara. I'm a married man, and you're dating Jared. I'm flattered, but you can't keep doing things like this. It's going to hurt my son, and worse, my wife, if this behavior doesn't stop."
Tara is mumbling now, her fear is subsiding into sullenness. "Jared smoked up with his Aunt Zoe until 4 in the morning. He had promised to fuck me, but he never got around to it last night. He's dead asleep. And Jenna is in the shower upstairs. I made sure. I just wanted to see." Her hand is tracing the contours of your biceps now. This girl is smoking hot, you realize not for the first time. She is . She isn't an evil, manipulative witch. She's just a girl with an infatuation. "I know it's wrong. But I couldn't help myself." She bites her underlip as her eyes linger on the tent in your towel.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)