More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by zbloutch zbloutch

Who does he choose?

Sarah Palin's experiment

-I must say, mrs Palin, I'm rather surprised that you accepted so quickly. I was expecting you to be more hesitant about this experience.

The scientist was tying the former running mate of the republican party to a chair, just in case the experience went wrong.

Sarah Palin looked nervous, but not panicked. There was determination in her eyes. After a moment, she finally spoke, answering the scientist's question.

-My political carreer is behind me. I know I have no chance to do a comeback now, and the media won't even invite me anymore. That stuff you invented. Is it gonna work?

-Yes ! Well normaly. One injection, and the chemicals will start working on your brain, developping it to levels never known to man. Basically, you will become the greatest genius of all times.

-Good, and I'll use my new abilities to get elected in the next elections. This time, I won't be able to lose. No opponent will be stand a chance against me. About this formula...is it safe?

-Safe...ish.

-I beg your pardon? asked Sarah, ready to cancel the experiment.

-It's safe. Don't worry, I'm alm...I'm certain nothing will go wrong.

A moment later, the needle was planted in Sarah's arm, injecting the liquid into her system. The former potential VP clenched her jaws, hoping she hadn't comitted the biggest mistake of her life.

What happens

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)