More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Rattray Rattray

What happens

Sarah Palin gets Psychic ability

Sara Palin’s eyes rolled backwards and she passed out for a few minutes. Dr. Viktor started panicking and tried to think of how to dump the body. Just then Sarah’s eyes opened and she got up.

“Are you alright Sarah?” Dr Viktor asks.

“I feel smarter, ask me a question.” Palin ordered.

“Uhhhhh why does the predicted mass of the quantum vacuum have little effect on the expansion of the universe?” Dr Viktor ask.

“Thats because quantum vacuum needs to be looked not through quantum physics but…” she answered him and Viktor could barely keep up.

“Amazing” Viktor says, “you just solved one of the biggest mysteries in physics”

“I don’t think thats all.” She moved her hand suddenly the coffee mug near her came to her hand.

She took a sip of it, while Viktor was celebrating. His life’s work has been accomplished, all those who had called him insane will now be to acknowledge who he is. A genius!

“I have to call, everybody! Pharmaceutical companies, universities, patent agency” Viktor turned to make a phone call.

Meantime Sarah used her abilities to bring Viktor’s notes closer to her and understood what he was trying to do. His work was flawed, sloppy and most of all dangerous to her. The had considerable risks and she realised that Viktor had no faith in this. In fact from past paper’s there must have been multiple attempts with different people but for some reason this variation had worked on her.

Furious she used her ability to Pin Viktor to the ground making him squeal in pain. Viktor tried looking up but only saw Sarahs heels.

“Viktor I know you tried this with many others. They died because of you and more importantly the same could have happened to me.” She says her, anger emanating in her voice.

“I am sorry! Please don’t hurt me!” He begs.

“You told me it was safe, and for lying to me I’ll treat you to something special.”

What does Sarah do to Viktor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)