More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dragant Dragant

Who are our Crewmembers?

Sarah Mitchel

First Mate Mitchel was ironically the first (human) mate of Captain Tirex. When Captain had first arrived on this planet she decided to stay low learn the culture [mostly through videos humans call pornography]. After getting what she believed was a firm grip on Earth customs she decided to seek out two lustful individuals to serve on her ship's crew. During one of her stakeouts, many humans would refer to as stalking she found a couple having a harsh argument. The light skinned blond female turned out to be the future First Mate and the dark-skinned feminine male will be talked about more in another entry. {Great save the best for last} |Shut up and get out of my Intro log!|

Sarah Mitchell classified by local earth standards was a Blond, white, female with C-cup breast and an above average attractive body. She was raised in a very religious community that repressed sexuality and independent thought. This caused her to lash out and leave the community at an early age though she did keep her virginity for a while after she left and generally had a calm, nice and cherry deposition. At age 18 Sarah went off to an institution earthlings called collage this is she met her mating partner Cameron Towers. |Don't talk about us like we were some special on national geographic| They had a decent sexual partnership till they had a dispute in front of Captain Tirex. |Again we were not some animals caught fornicating in the wild|

Following the guide of the many pornography movies and the popular music she consumed, Captain Tirex decided now was the fight signaled the perfect time to "steal his girl". Captain met up with Sarah who was public imbibing an earth intoxicant called . In her angry and impaired state, it was easy for the captain to seduce Sarah. Sarah followed the captain back to the ships quarters and I will spare you the intercourse that followed.

(Tell the full story robot, it's important to have these details for comprehension)

{No They are not you just want to humiliate me}

|Stop complaining *slurp* and keep *suck* sucking her dick *glop* I need the help|

[ I will proceed with intercourse details]

Sarah was impressed by the existence of aliens but in her aroused state caused by the and the Captains expert seduction techniques, she was more impressed with the idea of having lesbian sex to get back at her boyfriend for the fight. {What was that even about} |hmm, I can't remember why we were fighting| What surprised her, even more, as captains, as Sasha would put it, huge cock. It was, in fact, was the biggest "cock" she had seen in her life. It was no competition, however, the only other phallus she had seen was her boyfriend Cameron's. Cameron had a very small phallus even by human averages and Maryton phalluses were already considerably bigger than humans on average and Captains Tirex's personal "cock" was well above average. In conclusion Captains, Tirex's penis was several magnitudes larger than Camerons.

|I don't hear any arguments from you Cameron|

{Shut up}

Within seconds after penetration, Sarah Mitchel had already orgasmed three times.

| that were three more times than Cameron ever made me cum |

{Jeeze, I get it, I can't believe you're still mad about that}

| Sorry I know it's a sore subject wanna make out to make up for it?|

Sarah was left defenseless by this vaginal which as Captain Tirex elegantly put it afterward"Stretched her pussy so wide she'll never feel her boyfriends tiny dick again". Captain took this opportunity to negotiate Sarah's terms of service aboard the S.S Futchia. They included doing whatever the captain ordered, within reason, and in return near full-time access to the captain's phallus and one demand a year. All Sarah had to do to accept the terms was willingly ask for Captain to release her semen into her. After her tenth orgasm and the fact that Captain Tirex had penetrated into her womb, Sarah was more than happy to oblige. Then Sarah stated "Dump your cum in me, captain, do whatever you want I'm a slut for your cock" and Captain released her seed into Sarah's womb and the contract was sealed.

Sarah passed out shortly after the coitus and Captain prepared the shop for takeoff to find another ship companion. That was not to be however because the Captain did not prepare for the sentimentality and stubbornness of humans. Sarah woke up and refused to let the ship take off without speaking to Cameron first. Sarah felt bad about leaving her boyfriend this way and wanted to make amends before leaving since she still had some feelings for him. Captain knew she could not allow anyone who would not be on her crew to know anything about what was going on because it may draw the attention of the interplanetary police. Sarah would not budge on this issue however and was only made more adamant by the Captains attempts. It got to the point where Sarah used her one demand for the year to get Cameron Towers on the ship so they could forgive each other. The Captain cursed herself because she had to comply with their agreement. Sarah Mitchel smiled smugly not knowing that she had accidentally decided the third member of the S.S. Futchia.

-Staychia: S.S Futchia A.I

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)