More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Sarah Hyland

Born Sarah Jane Hyland on November 24th, 1990 this stunning actress and singer is well known for the role Haley Dunphy in the hit sitcom Modern Family. A role that left Sarah nominated for several awards throughout her career though sadly awards won pales in comparison to nominations sadly.

Still we can all look at Miss Hyland in admiration for what she has accomplished despite her poor health while her leaked photographs can provide us with many hours of fun.

Standing at a mere 5’2 in height Sarah’s 32B Breasts sadly pale in comparison to her costars Ariel Winter and Sofia Vergara, not that anyone cared when looking at her nudes of course.

As for bondage scenes sadly Sarah’s sole “bondage” scene involved her character being disarmed, literally and a stitched up mouth. Granted it must have been fun for the actress to have a fleshy gag placed over her face but still it is more of a disservice than fan service and therefore not the type of image one wants to see.

Now given the actress’s youth and apparent wild side it is quite possible that Sarah would be willing to appear nude on camera or even some actual bondage. Until then we will simply have to enjoy the images presented to us via the internet.

So now the question is what story do we follow?

(Suggestions are welcome in the comments and feel free to add your own chapters/stories.)

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)