More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

Who will you follow?

Sarah - Taboo movie making with her daughter ()

“Come on, Mom everyone’s waiting,” Anya, your daughter, calls out through the door.

“Just give me a sec,” You reply, shaking your head and trying to mentally psych yourself up for what you were about to do, still trying to work out just how you got yourself in this mess.

You study yourself in the full-length mirror your large natural tits still standing tall and proud, expertly filling the DD lace bra, the material sheer enough to make out your pink areola and nipples clearly. Your eyes wander over your near-naked body, your frame a little curvier side, you never quite got your athletic body back after giving birth to Anya. Still, you filled out in all the right places and wonderfully soft skin with just a smattering of freckles around your shoulders. Your eye continues to drift down to the matching lacy parties, your fiery red landing strip visible through the sheer fabric. Your long luscious legs encased in soft white stockings in a similar mesh as the underwear set you had been given.

Finally your look upwards, your emerald green eyes meeting their elective counterparts while you continue to contemplate what you were about to do. You idly brush your shoulder-length wavy red hair while your mind wanders, still trying to process a way that you could accept what you were about to do. Finally, you check the subtle amounts of makeup you had applied to ensure it was still presentable for the eighth time before realising you were stalling. You looked perfect; you could easily pass for a soccer mom in her late twenties or early 30's rather than someone who would be 40 in less than a year.

With a deep sigh and a few deep breaths, you make your way out of the bathroom and into the sitting area where a ring light was being mounted, and a couple of expensive-looking cameras were being set up and checked by two women. Grace and Angie had been a couple Anya had met while away at college, a friend of a friend or so she told you when first laying out her money-making scheme. Although back then it was only supposed to be a couple of risque photos maybe some semi nudes together, a few suggestive poses. It was all going to be tasteful, arty, yet here you were with your own daughter about to do something you would have never of dreamed of all for the sake of money.

Money had been a big issue ever since your husband divorced you a little while after Anya went through some changes, and your illicit affair all those years ago was brought to light. Your husband always had a few doubts about Anya being his, they didn't share any noticeable features and didn't ever really bond or connect and not through lack of trying. But when Anya's body started to change around her 16th birthday, it was the proverbial penny dropping. Anya was a Futanari, and the only way possible was if the Mother or the Father was one themselves. You definitely weren't, and he definitely wasn't it only left one outcome, Anya wasn't his.

The divorce was swift, and while you did get a fair sum, a good portion went on getting a place to live and paying Anya's tuition since your ex wanted nothing to do with her. You were having trouble finding work, dropping out after getting pregnant and spending your days raising Anya and looking after the house. You had a few ideas to try and turn some of your hobbies into a way to earn, which was vastly more preferable to what jobs you could get, but all of them required a decent lump sum to get started.

It took Anya long enough to talk you into posing for the various photos to sell to Grace and Angie, you had been close with your daughter, but this was crossing a lot of lines in your mind. However, your daughter was convincing, and the money was too good to say no. A few hours later you were both $1000 richer for some photos of you both hugging and kissing one and other in your underwear. Naturally, things slowly escalated, the picture grew more and more risque, until soon you were posing for pictures with your daughter's thick length dangerously close to your pussy as you simulated various sex acts.

The money had helped massively, and you were lying if you said you didn't enjoy the photoshoots more and more, the illicit thrill of it got you excited. You also enjoyed how much more you got to see your Daughter while doing it, having her away at college only reminding you of how lonely it was without her. Still, where the photos had some amount of deniability, there was no going back after today. In front of a camera and the two women operating them, you'd be no long simulating things with Anya; you'd be crossing a line that no woman and her daughter should cross.

You slowly wander over to the couch and take a seat next to Anya, who gives you a big smile and takes your hand in hers, squeezing it reassuringly. "No matter what, Mom, we'll still love each other," She says softly, her bright blue eyes sparkling as she looks you deep in the eye.

"Ok, I think we're all ready," Grace says with a smile.

So what scene is first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)