More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Which character do you choose?

Samui

Samui, the blonde bombshell of Kumo, was bored. Since the end of the war there hasn't been much need for Shinobi for anything other than bandit elimination. Samui didn’t really care for those missions as once you’re a Jonin with a high skill level like she has they become boring also. She decided that she would see what missions were available anyway. Maybe she will be surprised and something interesting would show up. With that in mind she made her way to the Raikage’s office. It only took her 15 minutes as she has been to the office numerous times and knew the best ways to get there.

Once she got there she noticed Mabui was sitting behind her desk. Seeing her there Samui spoke, “Is Lord Raikage in?” Samui asked in her neutral tone of voice.

Mabui didn’t really notice Samui until she spoke. When she heard what Samui said Mabui cheerfully responded, “Yes he is. He was looking for you actually. Something about an important mission.” Mabui had a quizzical look on her face at the end of her statement.

That peaked Samui’s curiosity as it was exactly what she was here for in the first place. There may have been a small bit of excitement deep down. If the Raikage asked for her specifically for a mission it must be important. With a quick thank you Samui hurried into the office.

Upon entering she seen Ay, the Raikage, sitting at his desk. He wasn’t the only one there though as his brother and her sensei, Killer Bee, was there along with the Raikage’ right-hand man Darui. She didn’t think much of this though s it was a common sight. Samui just walked forward to just a few paces before the raikages desk. Once there she bowed, revealing a mouth-watering amount of cleavage, and said, “I heard that you had a mission for me Lord Raikage?” He tone questioning but still never once straying from its neutral tone.

Ay looked at Samui for a moment just staring at her before he spoke, “Yes it’s a very important mission. Your mission is to ……”

What is the mission?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)