More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What is the mission?

Ambassador

“Your mission it to be Kumo’s ambassador to the Hidden Leaf Village.” Ay finished this with a solemn tone. He wouldn’t want to admit it but he didn’t want Samui to go. She was one of the best Jonin he had in his forces but for that reason she was the only one that could go. If he were to send anyone else they would screw everything up and may cause a war. He couldn’t send Bee or Darui because he needed them here with him. Her brother was for lack of a better word an idiot. Omoi was too paranoid and would start an international incident.

“I’m not questioning the mission Lord Raikage but why wouldn’t Karui be the ambassador? She lives in the Leaf Village, doesn’t she?” She said this more in curiosity than being actually bothered by it.

Ay quickly responded, “That would be a great idea but since she is a citizen of the Leaf Village now since marrying the Akamichi brat. They won’t allow it you’re the only one that could do it.” Ay said with finality in his voice.

Samui didn’t say anything for a moment just thinking over what she had been told. It made sense now that she though about it. The only other person that could possibly be considered is Mabui, but she was necessary to keep the Raikage in his office and getting his paperwork done. After thinking about it for another minute or two Samui responds in her usual monotone, “Then I accept this mission Lord Raikage. When do I have to leave?”

“You leave immediately. Pack your bags and head on your way there. Once you get there report to the Hokage’s office and they will tell you where you will be staying. You will also be paid weekly as this is classified as an extended mission. Good Luck Samui do the Cloud Village proud.” As Ay finished speaking he dismissed her. Samui just bowed once again and left. Once she got outside the office, she noticed Mabui wasn’t at her desk. She just shrugged it off thinking she went to get more paperwork. Samui walked passed Mabui’s desk and headed to her home in order to pack. It would be a long time before she would return to the village, if she even returned at all, and wanted to make sure she didn’t forget anything. It took her a couple hours to pack everything she though she would need before she headed out of the main gate and to her new life in the Leaf Village.

Does she make it or get sidetracked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)