More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nahte Nahte

What is the mission?

Peace mission

Ay voice was grave as he spoke "Mabui is going to Konoha as an Ambassador, staying with Karui. I want you to go as well, not for the Ambassador mission though, no for a peace mission."

Samui raised an unimpressed eyebrow at her Kage and asked "Peace from what? Konoha has Naruto and he wants peace with everyone, that pretty much means there's peaces or you're already dead. We aren't dead so I think we are at peace."

Ay grumbled at her for a moment before answering "Technically yes but Kumo is having problems with that. Of the 4 Villages we are the most on the outs with Konoha, between that stupid botched Hyuuga thing, trying to kidnap Kushina, being a part of Uzugakure's destruction, plus Karui's actions about Sasuke we are viewed the least favorably. Iwa were also a part of Uzugakure and the 3rd war but they've been almost silent since so that resentment died down far more then ours.

We aren't at war but this peace hurts us more and more as each deal made is bias against us and we have no way to retaliate as long Naruto and Sasuke exist. So your mission is simple, change that opinion."

Samui felt slightly uncomfortable with that information, that they were at a disadvantage with no way around it, but she understood the importance of this mission now. However "How exactly do you expect me to do that? I'm just 1 ninja, not a politician."

Ay's voice didn't change as he answered "I'm sure you'll find a way, why don't you start with someone in charge rather then the whole village at once."

Samui was getting the idea, even if she didn't like it "Are you suggesting I whore myself out sir?" she asked coldly. She was a Kunoichi, she had used her body before but that didn't mean she liked it.

He gave a noncommittal "Just do what you feel is best."

She nodded and walked away.

*************

Samui was in a carriage with Mabui on there way to Konoha. While the carriage was literal days slower then running it was considered to be more respectful. As they were moving she considered her options for "improving relations" as Ay had put it when they were leaving, she would try to avoid whoring herself out if possible but if not she had to consider who she'd best be able to influence through that option and preferably not horrid in bed.

There was the most obvious choice, Naruto Uzumaki. Easily the strongest person in the world if not ever, he was kind and he did already like Kumo thanks to Bee, perhaps she could simply tell him the problem and get his help. On the other hand she had hear whispers of him being as large a pervert as his late Sensei and who knew what he might ask for from her in return if he realized just how much she needed his help.

Then there was the second strongest person in the world, Sasuke Uchiha. He was looking for redemption from what she understood and that may be a place for her to start. But he was also a cold bastard she couldn't get a read on so how any strategy would work on him, or what he may want.

But there was a new Hokage now, Kakashi Hatake. He didn't have a problem with Kumo as far as she knew, maybe he'd help. Then again as Hokage he didn't need to listen to her so what extremes would she have to go to, if any, for his time?

That last person that came to mind was an unknown to her Hinata Hyuga. She knew basically nothing about the 'Byakugan Princess' besides her being beautiful and supposedly shy. If she could get the Hyuga to speak up for Kumo she couldn't imagine a better spokesperson for Kumo. But she literally knew nothing else about the other woman, who knows how she truly felt about Kumo or what she'd want.

Then again she didn't need to go to any 1 person, the Hyuga Clan did have Elders, which sounded awful as the only thing she could think of on this mission worse then spending weeks talking with old farts about nothing that they act like is important was being fucked by them, but they were at least predictable, Kumo had information on them she could call upon.

Last and perhaps least was to just ignore the entire concept of 1 person or group and just go around talking up Kumo. It could work but it'd mean she'd have to spend a lot of time with a lot of men, potentially drunk considering where she'd be most likely to find the most people, and couldn't make a fuss. If she fought back Kumo's reputation would be even worse, could she risk that she'd be safe?

What angle does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)