More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeadZone32 DeadZone32

Who are you?

Sam the sane Lancer

Sam was unique to other Futas as she kept her sanity after her transformation. She was 15 feet tall and had a very meaty Horsecock she uses to other Futas. She had flowing locks of red hair tied into a ponytail that complement her amazonian build and H-cups pillows with large areolas. She was originally a petite NEET girl who loved masturbating and watching futa hentai. She sees her transformation as more of a convenience than anything else and will mostly hunt other Futas as she prefers Futas over anyone else.

Her first victim was her willing mother, Kessia, who she hasn't seen since she joined an army of Futas. Fucking her mom's wet tight cunt was even and made her cum at least 5 times. She revels in the memory where she had an entire hand around her mother's throat and choked her while she was being pounded by her daughter's Horsecock. After the whole thing, her mother would turn into a Gangbanger, who would still recognize her daughter every time they met.

Today, Sam was just wandering the infested city of San Fransisco. She fellow Futas fuck everywhere as a Quaker cums into a building. Sam smiles before going into an apartment building, she goes 10 floors up and then enters a sizeable room. It was a normal studio room with cum everywhere, not that Sam minds. She opens a minifridge out and gets a cum-added Pepsi out, the whole fridge was full of them thanks to a nearby automated factory. She drinks it and looks at a map on the wall.

She was planning to find a nearby Futa colony and bust some nuts, hers and theirs. There were two nearby, one in Reno and another in Las Vegas.,

Which one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)