More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Select a character

Sally

Sally is Hilda Brandt's fiercely loyal stewardess. She runs Hilda's keep when her mistress is away.

Her appearance:

Sally is a scrawny, bookish woman wearing big, nerdy glasses. She keeps her shoulder-length mousy-brown hair done up in a bun, looking like a prudish medieval librarian.

She is 5' 0" and 28 years old. Sally has a flat chest, narrow hips, non-existent ass, and stubby little legs. She has a wild, untamed thatch of pubic hair between her legs to make herself feel womanly. Without the help of her corrective eyewear, the poor woman is also extremely cross-eyed.

Her personality:

Sally is as devoted to Hilda as anyone could be. They've known each other since childhood, and Sally has been acting as her social better's confidant and servant for nearly her whole life. She worships Hilda, seeing in her everything she is not; strong, brave, and respected.

Sally is a lesbian (or at least prefers women. Guys have always overlooked her), and secretly lusts after Hilda. She wants desperately to confess her love to the noble knight, but knows she cannot for a myriad of social reasons (many of them over-exaggerated by Sally's silly notions of the world). Instead she makes do with occasionally sniffing a pair of Hilda's stolen panties while she quietly masturbates all night.

Her clothes and gear:

As a lowly peasant, Sally does not own nice things, although as a gainfully employed woman serving a very rich noble, she does have better-than average possessions for someone of her class.

Sally wears a simple but elegant robe, plain shoes, a couple pieces of plain, cheap jewelry, and a pair of thick, nerdy glasses. She also has a pair of plain cotton panties she wears under her robe (a luxury for someone like her).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)