More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shendude Shendude

Who do we follow?

Sally

The Arton kids were at school, and Ted was at work, leaving Sally alone in the house, all by herself.

They'd just finished unpacking last night, so there really wasn't much for her to do.

So, she sat and watched daytime soaps on TV. It was an odd experience, on multiple levels. To start with, of course, everything was porn. Of course, she'd known that it would be like that before they'd come here, but seeing it was something else. But what was odd was that, despite the constant, guilt-free sex, the relationships and storylines on her soaps were not particularly different from those back home.

As she idly wondered how they managed that, she heard the doorbell ring. She got up and opened the door.

Standing outside was a woman, about her age, who could only be described as stunning. She wore a dress that would've been quite modest...if it weren't transparent enough to let Sally (and anyone else) see her underwear: a blue g-string and a matching bra-like item that supported and emphasized the other woman's ample bosom without covering anything.

"Hi!" she said brightly. "I'm Julie Shirren, your next door neighbor!"

"Uh, Hi," Sally responded, slightly taken aback. "I'm Sally Arton. We just moved in."

"I know," Julie said. "Ever since we heard that someone from the Pru..err, Other world was moving in, its been all anyone could talk about."

Sally laughed. Julie's enthusiasm was kind of infectious.

"Anyways, I wanted to be the first to welcome you the neighborhood," Julie continued, then held-out the covered tray that she'd been holding. "Also, to give you this."

Sally took it. "What is it?"

"It's a cum cake. A specialty of mine."

"Oh, how thoughtful," Sally said while silently wondering if a cum cake was what it sounded like...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)