More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Sabrina Carpenter

Singer, Songwriter, and Actress Sabrina Carpenter was born May 11th, 1999 in Pennsylvania as the younger of three sisters. Her breakthrough debut in the Disney Channel show Girl Meets World was a launch pad in which Sabrina would use her fame to begin a successful singing career.

Known for her long golden blonde hair, innocent face, and petite figure Miss Carpenter is quickly becoming the fantasies of many “younger generations” and a few older generations as well.

While lacking in the physical department many of Sabrina's posts have shown the actress is quite fit and prefers revealing clothing in private and public life. However her only known bondage scene at the moment is in the show Girl Meets World where she was wrapped with duct tape in a comedic manner.

Level of Difficulty: Unknown

Sabrina has shown no history of interest in bondage however there are hints in recent years that might suggest otherwise.

Fantasy: Needs exploration. Sabrina has no experience in the subject of bondage and therefore is a blank canvas to explore.

Nightmare: Dressed as a schoolgirl Sabrina is punished for being naughty.

What unfortunate, or fortunate, circumstances has left our young actress in a state of bondage?

What Scenario?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)