More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by Dr. West Dr. West

What's next?

II: THE GREAT SEWER TOAD

Naomi Shirogane hadn't taken the news of Harper's circumstances well. While it was true they had always been great friends, she lived in bitter resentment of the current slayer. All those gifts, all those skills, they belonged to her. Not anyone else. If she had them... the couldve gotten the she so desperately deserved. Alas, she was but a mortal, albeit a well trained one.

While Harper was off getting taught to awaken her powers by Crawford, the dirty work fell to Naomi. Quite literally, as it so happened.

Recently, many students had been vanishing from the school, exclusively women. Her scouting revealed some strange occurances transpiring around the manholes outside the school leading to the sewers, so she had been patrolling them all now for the last few nights. It was a disgusting place, both in smell and texture, but people were in danger and she HAD to something to help. She might not be the slayer herself, but someone had to do the slayer's work.

After about two hours of searching and finding nothing, she arrived at a dead end just beyond a murky pool of foul smelling water. She was about to call it quits when something caught her eye. A single shoe was left in the corner of the dead end. Examining it from a safe distance with the blade of her sword, she deduced that it was certainly belonging to a woman.

As her mind tried to decipher whether this was a coincidence or a mere clue, something stirred from the water behind her...

She might not have noticed it at all had it not been for the strangest of whispered noises coming from behind her; something akin to a dozen or so muffled moans of women women in heat. Slowly twisting her eyes to the side, she had just enough time to dive out of the way as whatever creature rose behind her lashed out at her with an extremely long and presumably sticky tongue.

The creature seemed powerful, brutish, but it also carried the expected weakness of such creatures. It seemed it extremely slow. Weaving under its swiping fist as she drew in close to it, she slashed the beast in the chest and danced around it, avoiding every lash it sent her way before replying with more of her own.

This must be the creature responsible for the disappearances, she thought to herself before she ran around to its back to prepare for the final blow, ready to make short work of it. Then she just... froze. Shocked at the sight that stood before her.

"Oh my god," was all she could say as her hand trembled on the handle of the blade. It seemed that she found the missing students... or part of them at least.

"Join us," the faces of people she knew, now rapt in an unfathomable ecstacy, moaned at her. "Youll love being one of us. Join us."

She knew she should slash at it, end the beast so it wouldn't take any more victims... but Naomi just couldn't seem to raise her weapon to the familiar faces that stood before her.

"Smell your... disgust. Stop... looking... me. Bad," it slurred in a woeful tone, demonstrating at least some shred of sentience.

Much to her terror, the giant toad did not waste its time in taking advantage of her paralysis. Spinning around, it coiled its thick wet tongue around her body and dragged her into its slippery wet lips.

All she could do was beg to be let go and thrash about aimlessly within its strangely alurring warmth.

"No, I don't want to be like them let me g-," she began to say, but was abruptly cut off when its throbbing tongue slid its way down her throat, forcing itself deeper and deeper into her body until it eventually emerged from her ass. Helplessly squirming within the creature's grasp, she could do little more than allow her body to go flaccid and surrender to the creature. Resistance was pointless now.

After its tongue had emerged from her butt, it flopped around her cheeks before locating her bare pussy. Once inserted, and being that it was well lubricated, it began to thrust in and out of her with ease. Despite how much she didnt want to, the creature brought her quickly to climax. Her still exposed legs curled into themselves as she did, something that must have signified that it was done playing with her, for almost immediately after it swallowed her body hole.

Her sword was left to float atop the water, seemingly the last shred of evidence that remained of Naomi. That was, of course, until something began to happen to the creature's back. Slowly, yet consistently, a pore began to open and grow...

Enough of her sanity remained to know that she should have been terrified of what she had become, but that tiny part of her grew so very distance in the face of the unimaginable pleasure that consumed her. It was though she could feel the ecstacy of every other woman that had become a part of this creature. One beautiful, perverse amalgamation of lust.

'Maybe this isn't so bad after all,' she thought, before her gaped lips began to exhibit moans just as exaggerated and whorish as all the other slaves to the creature....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)