More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by Dr. West Dr. West

What's next?

The next day

"This is just goddamn ridiculous..." Harper whined to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror, flicking the plastic of her little precautionary measure. It wasnt ideal, but hopefully it would help her resist indulging in her sexuality.

With a frustrated sigh, Harper pulled her skirt back up and left the bathroom stall, no glory hole uses this time, and returned to her school day. Suffering under her cage was an agony, but Crawford had made the importance of celibacy extremely clear to her. Besides, her libido had almost cost her soul the other night, so some restraint definitely seemed in order.

It was like being told you couldn't have a cookie. Even if you didn't want one before being told that, afterwards the only thing you can focus on was the sweet taste of one. All she wanted to do was get her loose ass pounded, but she managed to resist for the duration of the school day. If only her day ended there.

After pleading with Crawford to help her grow into a worthy slayer, her days after school would now consist of dreadfully boring reading lessons with the counsellor at her house, where Harper would now be living until things were safer. Though, to be honest, she was starting to doubt that safety was something she would ever be able to experience again.

"... many kinds of curses. Typically broken in poetic ways, as is the nature of witches. For instance, someone turned into a stone can generally only have their curse restored by being bled on, and so on and s- Harper. Are you listening to me?" Crawford asked, lowering the tablet and looking at the Slayer with a brow twitching in frustration.

'What? Oh crap,' she thought and quickly tried to scramble what she remembered.

"Yes, yes. Witches are a bunch of ironic bitches. Got it. Someone turned into an umbrella needs to be dried in the sun. I got you," she replied.

Crawford gave her a suspicious glance before continuing. The woman was on edge recently, and Harper would be lying if she said she wasn't preoccupied too. Naomi, along with several other female students from the school, had begun to disappear. Something devious was happening, but neither of them had any clue as to what was causing it.

Though Harper did have an idea about someone who might have an idea... though she hadn't seen him since the first night her world turned upside down. At least this was a small town. Where could he hide? There was a few places worth checking out, but this extracurricular lesson would have to come first.

Crawford didn't think she was ready to go out patrolling on her own, but she wasn't helpless. She had already killed a vampire. 'What a drag,' she thought as she leaned into her hand and tried to stay awake for the rest of the lesson.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)