More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

Who?

SADIE STANLEY AND FRIEND

The beautiful and lovely actress of 'CRUEL SUMMER' Season 2, she plays Megan Landry a hot 21 year-old computer coder, she has a twin sister named Sophie who shares her birthday, so how do they wind up in bondage you ask?? As a perk Sadie receives a week long pampering at a very exclusive spa retreat for her and a guest, her immediate thought is 'Sophie needs to join me'!! Room, eats, a vehicle, AND all treatments they get are free, any gambling, clothes shopping, going out, and liquor are not: Luckily Sophie will be going on summer break from college until September, Sadie is on hiatus from filming Cruel Summer 2 until October. Sadie being the cautious person she is double checks _'the alleged' _spa treatment offer with her agent Rob at AEFH, the Talent Agency that represents her as well as with Taylor her publicist at StageCoach Entertainment; She is assured that everything is on the up and up....the invitation is totally legit, on the level, a bonus for a successful season of shooting CRUEL SUMMER 2, "THANKS" she says calling Sophie.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)