More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Oldpanhippie68 Oldpanhippie68

Who's the lucky person coming across the invention?

Ruth, 32, frustrated housewife, and Donald, her husband

The house was on the end of Hershey Avenue, one of dozens like it, lining the streets and alleys of American Suburbia. If you passed by, you'd see the same white picket fences, the same lace curtains, the same "happy" families of hard-working Dad, cheerful stay-at-home Mom, and the typical 2.3 smiling perfect little kids. Except this house was different, because the occupants were NOT happy, and, unlike so many of the other false fronts others displayed, this family was about t take a serious detour, one that would start a secretive and highly decadent descent into depravity and hedonism. A descent that would eventually infect an entire neighborhood with that most pleasurable of viruses- forbidden sex.

It really started with Walter and his invention. A brilliant man, with two PhDs to his credit, Walter had always been fascinated by transformation, by changing things just for the sake of experimentation. He'd been moderately successful as an inventor, developed a few patents, made a few bucks. All in all, he was nothing special in his field, but good old Walter had two specific traits that made him dangerous. First, he had little to no concept of scientific or medical ethics. He wasn't a bad man, or a sadist, but he certainly thought the ends justified the means where science was concerned. Second, he was utterly and totally addicted to sex in all its forms. To put it bluntly, he was a pervert. So when he finally finished with his newest private project, the body transformation device (he jokingly called it the iBod), he needed to find some test subjects, fast. And, being Walter, there just wasn't anybody better than his neighbors.

He picked Ruth and her husband Donald after literally seconds of research. He didn't have any idea at all what their lives were like before he added them to his plots, but they were close by, and more importantly, Walter knew that Ruth was always on time to the bus stop on Tuesdays, her shopping day. Her husband, Donald, was a high-powered lawyer, specializing in divorce and custody cases; to say he was an egotistical bastard would be a disservice to the world's egotistical bastards. Walter had watched them, seen the way Ruth desperately chased after her husband's affection, especially now that their two kids were fully grown and off to school. Ruth didn't even have a car of her own; Donald didn't believe in spending the money for it. So it was the bus stop, or nothing.

On that Tuesday, Walter was there early, sitting patiently, a prototype iBod in his pocket. It was a simple device, point and click, sweep left or right to control options; he was sure once he used it on Ruth he'd be able to reverse the effects with just another flick of his thumb. So he was ready for almost anything when Ruth walked up and sat down next to him. She gave him a slight hesitant smile, then looked down the street, unconsciously letting out a sad little sigh. Walter used that moment to check her out. Mousy brown hair, tired brown eyes, a slightly rumpled beige and brown top, nicely-sized breasts held in place by what Walter assumed must be a boring department-store bra. Her skirt went down below her knees, more brown, then sensible socks and orthopedic shoes, the overall image of a woman ground down by a boring life in a boring place, trapped in a rut in a boring marriage. She clutched at her large tote bag like it was a lifeline; he knew immediately she was the right person for this first test. He'd pre-loaded a dozen or so model images into the iBod, sexy men and women of all types; he figured the blonde bimbo would be the best option. Pulling the iBod from his pocket, he slid it toward Ruth, flicked the images to the right one, and slid his finger down to the transform button-

-and felt an impact from behind as a large grandmother flopped onto the bench by his back. The slam of the old lady's body was enough to cause him to lose his grip on the iBod, and to his horror the device fell directly into Ruth's bag just as the bus turned the far corner. While Walter was a brilliant engineer, and an amazingly filthy-minded man, what he was not was fast on his feet. Before he could figure out any way to get the iBod back, both Ruth and the grandma type stood and shuffled forward to board the bus. Frozen in confusion, he didn't even stand up, merely watching as Ruth left to do her shopping. As the bus accelerated away, he couldn't think of any other solution than to return home and prepare another iBod. Cursing, he headed home, never thinking for a moment of the chaos he was about to cause in Ruth and Donald's lives. And so, with one simple mistake by a madman, it all began.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)