More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marcus Dark Marcus Dark

But, who are you?

Rungec Anazazi, Emissary of The Blooded Horde

Author's Note: I Would Like To Take A Moment Before We Begin This Chapter To Thank bastardlydastard For So Graciously Allowing Certain Exceptions To His Guidelines Which Made This Chapter Possible and For Allowing The Use of Certain Story Resources Both Geographic and Religious.


In the final days of the year 1253, High above the walled cities of Falkirk stands a figure on a nearby mountain range separating The Country of Atmor from The Country of Estara with the sun at his back looking down at the frail, insignificant ants that infest The World that so rightfully belongs to his kind. His name is Rungec Anazazi and he is the vicious leader of a tribe of outcasts that unbeknownst to this World of women are the trueborn rulers of the lands they now call their own.

Rungec stood nearly seven feet tall, was thickly muscled and dressed lightly in a loincloth that barely covered his monstrous member. He also wore an ornate headdress made from the skull of a Young Rycox (an ancient survivor of prehistory and a large, carnivorous form of deer with poison-tipped antlers, bone-crushing jaws, and razor-sharp metal hooves) and attached to the back of the skull was part of a pelt belonging to a Klyst (an animal similar to a bear but twice the size with six powerful legs), and a long train of feathers from the Ungscal (A type of bird from the high cliffs with a razor sharp beak and large enough when fully grown to pack off a mature male Rycox with ease).

It had been over 100 years since "The Red Night" when Rungec took his place among others of his kind. While outwardly Rungec could pass for a large human male, The truth of the matter was that he wasn't human at all but descended from a race far older and that heritage both marked him and set him apart from others in this World. Signs of his nature were evident at first glance... Skin so pale that the ferocious and unrelenting snows of the Northern Lands were a rainbow of vibrant colors in comparison, hair so black it made the darkest shadow seem blindingly bright, and the irises of his eyes were larger than ordinary humans and they glowed yellow like the first sun of the first age.

All the members of his tribe were male and they needed to seek out the women of the more traditional human population in order to reproduce. The offspring began normally enough until some trauma triggered their dormant gifts of which there were many followed by a period of terrible sickness that could be fatal if their will was not strong enough. As the final stage of their awakening drew near, They would experience The Red Night in which the moon would shine full for three consecutive nights and appear as red as blood hence the name "The Red Night."

The only reason Rungec's race wasn't already in control of The World was because while powerful they were few but after centuries of fighting the proud Rungec had united his people... All their scattered tribes and wayward sons into an army the likes of which this or any other World had ever seen.

The siege of the small Merchant Republic of Atmor had only lasted 3 days and Rungec and his people thirsted for more... More land, more resources, and most of all more Women. After living in the frozen wastes and barren mountain ranges far to the North for millennia and working in the deep mines for the Atmorians as labor, Rungec's people had grown strong... Stronger than most could possibly imagine even in The World of magic. After all, One law reigned supreme... No matter where you went, no matter who you were, no matter your gender or class or ability... And that was that "The Strong Live and The Weak Die," That is the way it had been since before the birth of The World and that's the way it would be at it's end.

Rungec was enjoying the early morning hour especially since he was an Atmorian whore with his cock. The blonde blue-eyed captive was restrained on her knees... She was naked except for her torn leggings and a pair of high heels. A large metal post had been driven deep into the rocky ground between her legs, her hands were fastened on either side of the post by metal rings as the post passed between he ample breasts, her chin rested on the top and to keep her from pulling away a leather strap which was secured to either side of the post went around her neck and her nipples were held tightly in an adjustable vice. Rungec had been her mouth for the last six hours and thanks to the ring gag she couldn't do anything about it. Thick streams of cum ran down her tits to her red swollen nipples heightening her pleasure even as she resisted it.

Her name which had been forfeit in the siege was Xella Alquin but she was now called whatever obscenity sprang to mind first and she was until recently Rungec's Mistress (and not the fun kind)... She had bought him after his "Capture" and sale many years ago, and when she wasn't using him to satisfy her sexual desires, she him to work months at a time in the deep mines or whipped him publicly for the amusement of herself and her associates. He still bore numerous scars from her repeated beatings so mercy was not something she could expect anytime soon or at all for that matter. Rungec had spent the night after the siege her as she howled into the night begging for him to stop and when he finally did stop she begged him to fuck her more... Is It Any Reason Why Men Say Women Can't Make Up Their Minds?

The pleasure was like nothing she had ever experienced and just when she thought her mind was going to melt, Rungec decided to her ass until she was reduced to a quivering gibberish-spouting mess which he then carried up the mountain thrown over his shoulder. One of the women and a former friend of Xella's whom Rungec had already broken was using a Scourge to whip the tender skinned mine owner without mercy causing her to moan around Rungec's cock as he enjoyed the involuntary squeezing of her tight throat.


Approaching slowly from his right came a younger Man who bore the same pale skin, dark hair, and yellow eyes as Rungec. The Man was Roskon and he was one of Rungec's most loyal Lieutenants. When Roskon was within reach of his lord he dropped to one knee, bowed his head and waited patiently to be acknowledged. After several more moments of gazing down at the Falkirk cities while luxuriating in the feel of his slaves velvety mouth he removed his cock much to the dismay of his whimpering whose tongue desperately searched for his cock and turned slowly and said, "What are YOU doing down there BOY?"

"I-I-I...," Stuttered the youth. While a competent leader and fierce warrior, Roskon was often intimidated in the presence of his leader to whom he owed his life many times over.

"Stand Up! You ARE No Longer A and give me your report!," Rungec stated with iron in his voice.

"Y-Y-Yes Sir! The tribes are gathering at the base of the mountain and will join us at the top shortly."

Rungec shoved Nala who was still enthusiastically whipping her former friend with the Scourge to the ground and positioned himself behind her where he began stroking his still hard cock until he came shooting his load all over her back causing her to squirm and moan loudly as she squirted violently and climaxed powerfully in response to each thick spurt of cum hitting her back, The indescribable mix of pleasure and pain as his highly addictive seed entered her wounds sending her orgasm into overdrive.

"That's It, Whore!... Feel Me Inside You Making You Cum Like A Good Slut!," Rungec roared as blast after blast of his potent seed landed on her back.

One particularly naughty bit of cum made its way teasingly down her back, Xella's heartbeat and breathing getting faster as the devilish droplet made its way to her painfully sensitive anus causing Xella to scream as she exploded in multi-orgasmic bliss and her eyes rolled back in her head and her body went slack. If the occasional long throaty moan, gasp for breath, and orgasmic shuddering were any indication she was well on her way to being a good little slut just like most of the other Atmorian women.

"And what of Uglil and Shovek?," Rengec continued nonchalantly.

"My Chief, They are leading their respective companies as ordered!"

Rungec had amassed a of roughly a thousand men but in terms of skill and power, Each man was an army unto himself. Uglil and Shovek were two of Rungec's Captains. Uglil led a of 500 and would attack at Rungec's command while Shovek kept 500 men in reserve to act as support and to protect their newly established outpost where the children and pregnant women were to be kept safe.

"Good! I will scout our prey and see what kind of opposition these weaklings can mount.," Rengec stated as Nala crawled over to where he stood and began cleaning his cock with her mouth, deepthroating him with passion enough to make a Succubus jealous.

"But My Lord, Shouldn't....," Roskon began but was quickly silenced by a sharp glance from Rungec before grunting and sending another load rocketing down Nala's exquisite throat. As he pulled out of Nala's soft, sweet mouth, She clutched desperately at him trying to keep him inside her but the orgasm she experienced while taking his load down her throat was debilitating, robbing her of what meager strength her body possessed so she was helpless to prevent his withdrawal.

"It has taken me 12 decades to bring the tribes to heel and track down our seedlings. I can leave nothing to chance. I must see the enemy with my own eyes. I will return in five days... If I do not then proceed as planned and take the city... And Roskon..."

The young man perked up as Rungec turned away from him and toward the huge mountain precipice only a few feet from where he stood, "Name one of your many children after me." With a smile Roskon could not see and a lighthearted chuckle, Rungec shed his headdress leaving him wearing only his loincloth and stepped over the edge before his young friend had a chance to utter a single word in response to his jest.


While his lieutenants marshalled their forces and waited for his signal to swarm the land beyond the mountain... To and impregnate every female they could lay their hands on and kill the men who meekly submitted to their captors and allowed their birth right to be taken. Rungec raced down the mountainside on foot to see the enemy and their bounty for himself easily outpacing the fastest animal on land (The Servad, A six-legged catlike creature the size of a large hunting dog and capable of running at speeds of 133 mph, leaping enormous distances, and with the equivalent of six razors on each foot). In his wake were entire herds of Rycox reduced to quivering corpses, bits and pieces of huge beasts littered the landscape, and splintered Giga Ceders, Platinum Oaks, and Iron Pines were everywhere.

In addition to the usual hallmarks of his kind, Rungec possessed incredibly sharp talons at the ends of his fingers and toes where the bones were longer than in other humans, replacing the finger and toenails with curved naturally sharp implements of . Also Rungec possessed enlarged upper and lower canine teeth that when combined with his powerful jaw muscles could allow him to easily sever an arm or leg in a single bite. It was these traits along with his innate ferocity and the unnatural strength of his people's gifts that made him the lord of the combined tribes.

As Rungec descended the mountainside with increasing speed he remembered from his childhood what little there had been of it the myths surrounding The Old Way, An Ancient Religion with no real organization to speak of where Practitioners worshipped The Three Sisters who were Primeval Spirits of Creation, Each representing one of the three principal elements of The World... Unda, The Spirit of The Seas, Zephyra, The Spirit of The Skies, and Munda, The Spirit of The Earth.

The legend of The Three Sisters also states that they had a brother, named Ignis, who was The Embodiment of Fire and Sexual Desire, whom they loved dearly. But Ignis was a trickster, and he wanted to see his sisters subjugated. As The Three Sisters shaped The World, Ignis came to each of them, asking for a portion of their power so he could aid them in their work. They all obliged their brother, and he used his newfound power to battle them. The Three Sisters managed to defeat him, but in his dying breath he uttered a curse, promising that anything The Three Sisters created would twist and darken in his image. Unda's sparkling oceans would become great destructive waves, Zephyra's cool winds and serene clouds would become terrible storms, and Munda's sturdy earth would shake and convulse violently. After much time passed, The Sisters desperately sought to create a creature free of their brother's curse, so The Three worked feverishly to create The First Woman, Truly the most sublime and enchanting of all their many works. But even this combined effort was not safe from Ignis' curse, and the three sisters watched in horror as one of The Perfect Women they had created changed into a twisted parody of the beauty and perfection they sought to create.... becoming a Man.

The Women created by The Sisters while eventually going on to dominate the larger and physically more powerful men as the supreme expression of life, held a deeply ingrained desire to be enslaved and used by men thanks to Ignis' insidious curse... A Desire that was also visited upon The Three Sisters who eventually fell in love with one of the Men they had unintentionally created, A Man they would eventually bestow their combined blessing upon. It is from this Man that Rungec and his people were said to be descended from. But who knows, The Truth can often times be difficult to separate from myth but every myth no matter how fantastic or unbelievable often carries with it some small kernel of reality.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)