More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bastardlydastard bastardlydastard

More Information

Countries list

Estara: Estara is the most populous and most technologically advanced country in the known world. It is a monarchy, and succession is matrilineal and along family lines, with the firstborn daughter of the current queen becoming the next monarch. If no daughters have been birthed to the queen by the time of her , the next monarch will be chosen via a democratic vote amongst the queen's council. Estara is currently ruled by queen Lydia VII.

Ushye: Ushye is a mysterious country, situated far to the southeast of Estara. the country is under tribal rule, and has no single government, but rather many individual tribal lands.

Zarima: Zarima is a country to the east of Estara, known for being far more accepting of men than Estara. In Zarima, men may learn a trade, become craftsmen, and even serve in the military. Despite this, however, men still may not hold land, have titles, or practice magic, and despite allowing their service, Zariman law does not allow men in the military to advance beyond the rank of captain. Zarima is an Elective monarchy, with succession being decided by a council of nobles rather than bloodlines. Zarima is currently ruled by queen Aria Tethras.

Atmor: Atmor is a frigid land to the north of Estara. Due to the cold weather, Atmor has only a small population. Despite this, Atmor is the second most wealthy nation in the known world, right behind Estara, due to its abundance of rare metals and gemstones. In Atmor, men are, truly and without pretense, slaves. Men work the great mines while their wealthy female owners reap the reward. Atmor is a merchant republic, with a coalition of merchants operating as the ruling class.

Acrae: Acrae is a warm, tropical country located to the south of Estara. Acrae is ruled by the Order of Saint Victoria, the largest sect of the church of Saeletra. The sisters of the order are devoted to the idea that they can attain an enlightened state through sexual pleasure, and as such spend most of their time engaged in sexual acts with their fellow acolytes. Men in Acrae, much like in Estara, are considered tools, objects to aid in producing children, and little more. Acrae is currently ruled by Archprophetess Jocasta.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)