More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Marcus Dark Marcus Dark

What's next?

A Predator Approaches

There was a very simple reason why Rungec decided to make his approach from the mountain instead of attacking from the sea or sailing around and attacking from some other direction by land and it wasn't because Atmor which he and his people had just conquered was on the other side. No, The Answer was far simpler than that...

It was because between The Broken Tooth Mountain Range and Falkirk, The Enormous Capital City of Estara where the Beautiful Queen Lydia The 7th ruled all of Estara was The Field of Daggers, A vast area of rough desert terrain where huge highly mineralized underground Skarn deposits burst through the ground as gigantic jagged spears whenever someone tried to cross it. The slightest vibration could set them off... Even the birds flying over the huge expanse were not spared and being a natural phenomenon it didn't require any upkeep, resetting or expenditure of magical resources to maintain. No one who attempted to cross it survived more than a few feet be they one or many, man or animal. The people as well as the military of Estara considered it the perfect defense and no invading army that attempted from that direction survived to even set foot before the walls of the city so the thought of an attack coming from this direction was simply unfathomable to the Estaran mind which made it the perfect direction to attack from as it was barely watched and barely guarded.

Rungec was unimpressed and what's more unafraid, He'd had tougher workouts trying to satisfy a horny trio of enslaved Acraen sluts than evading and destroying the razor sharp spires that shot from the ground with the speed of lightning descending to Earth. From the mountain to Falkirk without the natural hazards would have taken an ordinary man months to reach the end of the vast expanse but Rungec emerged from the dangerous killing field in only three hours... Less if he hadn't been having so much fun crossing The Field of Daggers but that was Rungec for you, He was born almost 300 years ago on The Isle of Iron or as those exiled there called it "The Red Desert" so evading certain was nothing new and growing up fighting to live every second of every day reduced it to a Game... A Game Rungec was very good at winning as evidenced by his 269 years of life.

That's Right, I Said, 269 Years... Rungec Like All His People Is Very Long-Lived... Not Immortal But As Close As Any Mortal Could Expect To Get. Rungec Himself Looked Like He Was In His Early Thirties But He Retained All The Vim and Vigor of A Horny Teenager.

Rungec would have made it to the city gates in record time had he not been further delayed after passing through The Field of Daggers...

Upon clearing what was for him a minor obstacle he stopped dead in his tracks and sniffed the air, His yellow eyes dilating as his keen predatory senses honed in on prey outside the supposed safety of the city walls. Rungec rather fancied a snack right about now so he followed his senses until he came to a small river called The Ricxos where he saw a scrumptious little morsel with long brown hair, high cheek bones, large breasts, and tantalizing curves bathing in the slow moving water. On the banks of the river were several trees and Rungec climbed one with branches overhanging the water and watched as the woman cleaned and caressed every inch of her body.

As he watched he grew more and more aroused until two small spiny organs along the vertebral medial border of his scapula began to engorge and once they swelled to their full size a thick yellow syrup started to Ooze from several openings in their scaly surface vaporizing shortly after contact with the air becoming a thick, soothing fog that settled heavily over the entire area.

The young maiden didn't even realize what was happening at first as she floated along leisurely on her back while the fog lightly caressed her delicate and flesh like the hands and lips of a dozen horny Men. She closed her eyes unaware that she was being watched or that the sudden fog was anything but natural and just let the sensations tantalize and tease her senses.

What appeared to be fog was actually a subtle neuropathic pheromone with addictive, psychoactive mind-altering properties for ordinary humans especially Women placing them in an extremely suggestible state wherein they were much more susceptible to his race's insidious Psiono-Sexual abilities. With prolonged exposure, The pheromone could actually directly rewrite the neurological structure of the brain and eventually alter the brain's neurochemistry. Luckily, None of his people were near or the pheromone would've driven them into a ravenous sexual frenzy and he wanted this appetizer all to himself.

Rungec watched with rapt attention while crouched on his perch watching the beautiful Woman's dainty hands wonder languidly over her large breasts, stopping every once and a while to pinch or twist her hard nipples before her hands slid down the gentle slope of her abdomen and over her mound to her soft silky folds where she began to pleasure herself slowly at first then with much more vigor, moaning and twisting her hand from side to side... her eyes tightly closed.

Rungec was salivating as he watched... Her soft almost inaudible whimpering followed by deep throaty moaning like music to his ears as he sifted through the memories and wealth of information her mind held. Her name was Lara and she was 19 years old. Rungec smiled wickedly praising his luck for finding such a young, ripe fruit ready to be picked. He also learned that she was a native born Estaran returning from a 3 month pilgrimage to The Order of Saint Victoria in Acrae. As he probed deeper he found that her mind was practically on fire with fantasies of being dominated by multiple Men, each with a cock that would make a Thoroughbred Arabian Stallion feel inadequate. Rungec was amused as he watched her mind conjure fantasies of being spit roasted by two muscular brutes with enormous cocks. Rungec was dining greedily on the massive quantities of sexual energy radiating from her nubile young body but it wasn't enough. He had to have her. Rungec was about to pounce when he felt her heart flutter, her blood pressure increase, and her muscles tense as she exploded into glorious orgasm and then into unconsciousness.

When Lara awoke she was face to face with a tree of all things and her arms were tied at the wrists in front of her and around the tree. She panicked, wondering what was happening and she screamed when she looked over her shoulder to see a strange and worst of all naked pale skinned man she'd never seen before holding her in the air with a firm grip on her hips while her legs were tied around his waist at her ankles.

"Let GO of ME YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!," Lara screamed. As she struggled she became increasingly aware of the comforting warmth and soothing pressure against her stomach and she looked down in horror to see Rungec's cock extending past her navel and still growing. If there had been any doubt about her captor's intentions she knew for certain now what was about to happen and as strange as it may sound some part of her that she wasn't even aware existed until that exact moment urged her to Submit... To Give In... To Revel In Her Impending .

"Oh Saeletra, Please Help MEeeeee!," Lara was wetter than she had ever been as she begged her Goddess to save her from being violated by the savage that now held her captive. She was convinced that the strange man behind her must have had a 14 inch cock but truth be told it was closer to 19. She whimpered in desperation as Rungec lifted her up and positioned himself at the entrance to her Virgin Womanhood before entering her in one smooth effortless thrust.

Lara let loose with a blood curddling scream, "No!, No! NOOOoooooOOOOo!" But her resistance didn't last long as the world around her withered and fell away in the face of such awe-inspiring Rapture.

"Ohhhhhh Ye...Ye...Yessssss! Take it! Take My Slutty Pussy! Fucking Fuck Me Like The BITCH I AM! Ohhhhhh!," She squealed, Reacting instinctively as Rungec's Manhood tore through her hymen but instead of pain she felt one blinding wave of pleasure after another.

"Gods, YOU'RE Tight!," Rungec exclaimed as she spasmed around his thick cock with every thrust.

"OOOOH!," Lara moaned loudly, cumming hard and squirting with every thrust of her captor's cock. The Ecstasy overwhelming her ill equipped senses reduced her to the level of an animal acting on instinct. This was another trait of Rungec and his people, The ability to affect their prey at the deepest and most primitive psychological levels and reduce them to a state of pure instinct where their sexual inhibitions were almost completely suppressed, Their Libido was increased to decidedly unnatural levels, The pleasure centers of their brain were stimulated to such a degree that it was constantly on the edge of burning itself out but above all the natural submissive tendencies of Women were amplified to incredible levels.

"Ungh... That's Right Keep Milking Me WHORE!," Rungec grunted, Savoring the taste of his prey as he psionically fed on each of her orgasms... Gorging himself on her sexual essence much like an Incubus but not fatally so. Instead her mind was emptied of all the extraneous and nonessential minutiae cluttering it like memories of her life before she had been ensnared by her Master but skills deemed useful were left intact so while she was left basically hollow to be filled with Obedience and Love for her Master she was not a vegetable and could still walk and talk and take care of herself even if she could not remember where she learned the skills to do so.

This is the true nature of Rungec and his people... They as you may have surmised are a race of extremely well equipped telepathic sexual predators who feed on the abundant physical and mental energies created during arousal and sexual intercourse.

As the seconds passed... Each an eternity of rapture and contentment, Lara moaned, "MMMMMHHHMMMM."

After almost an hour of roughly using his new toy Rungec was nearing his orgasm, "That's Right. Take It, Bitch! Take MY COCK!" Rungec hadn't enjoyed a Female like this in a while. Even stretching that Atmorian whore's ass while she screamed in orgasm and begged for mercy hadn't made him feel this good. She was definitely a keeper and he could feel her need to serve his cock growing to fill the void his feeding on her Lényege ("Essence") had created.

"OOOOH! OOOOOOHH! OOOOH!," As she came and kept cumming, squeezing Rungec's cock with every bit of muscular strength her tight little snatch could muster she felt content as her most treasured memories and experiences simply evaporated leaving her with only her fantasies of bondage, domination, and glorious humiliation, and the skills necessary to serve her Master.

"Almost... There... OOH!," Rungec grunted like an animal as he picked up his pace and fucked his new pet through several more orgasms and into his own.

"Uunngh! Fuuck! Take My Cock, You Estaran Cow!," Rungec roared penetrating her cervix as he erupted inside his pet's tight cunt which spasmed, squeezed, and undulated with every spurt of his seed into her convulsing ravenous womb.

Lara or The Estaran once known as Lara screamed as Rungec filled her womb to overflowing with enough of his thick white seed to fill a moderately sized canteen. Rungec pounded her cervix into submission amid her ecstatic wailing and nonsensical gibberish until she passed out.

When she awoke for the second time today, She found herself sitting on the ground naked with copious amounts of semen Oozing from her delightfully aching cunt but most surprising of all was that she was sucking on The Stranger's cock without even realizing it and she was giving it everything she had. It was like she had been doing it all her life... Her skill needed refinement but she could've given the best trained whores a run for their money. Rungec was so pleased with his new conquest that he decided he'd let her have her treat early instead of making her work for it like he did most of his Women.

With a grunt and a thrust of his hips he grabbed her by the hair and threw his head back howling as he sent his second largest load of the day rocketing down her throat. When he released her she slumped against the tree shuddering in orgasm with her eyes glazed over in orgasmic bliss, her mouth hanging open, and her tongue hanging out of the corner of her mouth jerking as a few errant drops of cum teased her taste buds with the sweetest most delicious flavor she had ever tasted. The drops of cum playing tag across the surface of her tongue provided enough stimulation to keep her orgasm going strong.

Rungec hadn't even made it to Falkirk and already he had his first of the day.

"I Wonder What Other Treasures I'll Find On My Way To The Walled City?," Rungec wondered aloud before turning to his new who had been following him on her hands and knees while he walked and thought.

Turning to her he smiled and motioned for her to take her place in front of him which she did resting on her knees, sitting back with her hands in her lap looking up expectantly.

"You're So Cute!," Rungec said leaning down and caressing her cheek eliciting a contented purr.

Rungec's expression turned serious as he spoke, "But Something's Missing!"

His new pet's eyes widened and she looked around frantically, desperately looking for any clue that could help her figure out what she had done wrong and fix it before her Master decided to throw her away for being a bad . She was on the verge of tears when Rungec smiled and said, "There, There... It's Okay My Pet. I'm Not Angry. You've Done Very Well Today and I Plan To Keep You For A Long Time."

His new blushed bright red and sighed dreamily as her vacant lust-filled eyes wandered mischievously down to her Master's cock which was barely concealed by his loincloth and licked her lips. She unconsciously began to reach for Rungec's Manhood which pulsed visibly from her body heat as she drew closer but Rungec stopped her and said, "My, My You're A Greedy Little Aren't You?"

She nodded enthusiastically to which Rungec laughed before placing his hand under her chin and lifting her head to look into her eyes.

"So Soon After Our Coupling and You Already Want More... My, My YOU Are Quite The Find Indeed. But First I Must Make You A Proper and What Does Every Good Need Besides A Master To Protect, Care For, and Train Them?"

Her essentially blank mind struggled valiantly to find the perfect answer... Not the right answer but the answer that would please her Master but while she was feverishly searching the dark confines of her mind Rungec held out his hands palm up, a gesture that caused her to stiffen and straighten up thrusting her magnificent globes out... The sudden action making them jiggle tantalizingly.

Rungec's hands began to crackle with power, sparks flying everywhere as the energy continued to build. For most people this would have been a rather frightening sight as the purplish energy in Rungec's hands began to take shape but his was mesmerized watching eagerly as the energy transformed into of all things...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)