More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Who is calling Bridget, and what do they want from her?

Rowdy Party

As I turned my head to look, a party was already underway a few houses back. A few of the guys, about college age-, were outside. All three sets of eyes were on me; all of home brazenly displaying lust and need plainly visible in their glances my way. I smile back at them, walking seductively toward them.

"Look at that hot ass" calls one. "Those tits aren't bad either, nor are the legs" shouts a second. The third whistles again, and lewdly says "I wonder what It would take to get me a piece of that" They all laugh at that, as I walk up to them. I stop a scant foot away from them and inquire "Don't you have to buy me a drink first?", my tone making it clear I was teasing.

That elicits more chortling from the trio, and the closest one walks up, wraps his hand around my waist, and his hand planted squarely on my ass. In the process, he lifts up my mini skirt, revealing much of my ass and my shaved clit to everyone nearby. "We'd gladly get you a drink if you let us take you to bed tonight, won't we?" he asks, leading me toward the front door.

A venerable chorus comes from their lips, and I find a glass of some liquid, dark and smelling deeply of , being pushed into my hands. I let out a gasp, laughing as I'm quickly hustled indoors by the trio and find a chaotic party in progress.

I quickly fit in with the crowd, dancing, chasing, playing around, and having a good time. Eventually, the party starts to whine down. By then, I have a few drinks in me, and I once again find myself surrounded by the same three men surrounding me as when I first arrived. I had just finished dancing with one of them, which ended with a kiss.

I let my body relax into him as he groped me, as he once more yanked at my skirt, putting my ass and clit on open display before them."Hey honey, want to go upstairs and try something a bit more intimate? Be a good slut, and let me show you a really good time." He whispered into my year, his two bodies nearby.

How do I reply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)