More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Rough night (Jane's POV)

The moment the door closes behind us Jessica locks me in a deep kiss pulling my shirt off and playing with my tits as we move over to John's bed. As she pulls her own shirt off I lay back and watch her tits burst free of the shirt before she pushes them into my face. As I suck on her nipples and lick her breasts Jessica looks down from above and says "When you first started dating John I was devastated, I hated him and I couldn't believe you would fall for such a worthless man. So when you texted me I knew I had a second chance to show you what you were really missing"

With that Jessica pushes me onto my back as I laugh and slides her head between my dripping wet thighs. As she presses her lips into my pussy pushing her tongue deep into my folds I cry out. Slowly but surely she uses her skillful tongue and fingers to work me into a frenzy of pleasure. When I hit my first orgasm it is quicker and harder than anything John ever managed. As I lay on the bed quivering I breathe heavily as Jessica gets up and says "You see the thing that hurt the most is that I had missed an opportunity." As she digs in her bag she pulls something on that I can't see and continues "You see I love girls, I just love fucking them better than any man could and making them my sluts". As Jessica turns around my eyes go big at her massive black strap-on, it dwarfed John's tiny pric.

Jessica moves in between my legs again but this time looking down at me as she probes my soaking wet folds with her massive new cock teasing me mercilessly. "Do you want it" Jessica asks looking down at me. I just nod before Jessica commands "Say it slut" and I smile as I say "I need you inside me, Jessica, show me how to be your slut". Jessica smiles a massive smile at my words as her eyes fill again with lust as she slowly slides the cock into me. I can feel it stretching me and as it bottoms out deeper than I thought possible I moan loudly. As Jessica starts to fuck me in earnest building a fast and hard rhythm I can't get enough of her cock. I arch my back and move with her to **** the massive black strap-on deeper into my core. "Moan louder slut" Jessica commands and soon I am almost screaming in ecstasy. When I finally hit climax I see she hits one as well watching her little slut moan and squirm and pant in pleasure on her fake cock.

The night never seems to end as Jessica and I fuck each other. I repay the favor to Jessica by eating her out until her sweet cum drenches my face as she screams too. She then takes out an even bigger dildo that is double sided and we again push each other over the edge as we pound into each other. She fucks me one last time though at god knows what time slowly showing me more love and giving me more pleasure than I had ever gotten from John before we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

I wake up to Jessica kissing me as her fingers slipped over my body teasing me. After both of us finger fuck each other to a fresh morning orgasm we get dressed. "Last night was amazing," I say as I put on my bra looking over at Jessica. "So you like being my little slut huh, why don't you dump John then?" She says with a smile. "Oh, I think it is more fun that he doesn't realize what is going on. Plus" I say moving close and kissing her deeply before pulling back "We are just doing some girls stuff right, nothing he would care about". Jessica looks thoughtful for a moment before saying "Fine at least of a while but you are coming shopping with me today, I always love dressing up a new doll of mine" as she slaps my ass hard. I quickly pack an overnight bag before to two of us walk back out into the common room.

I almost laugh out loud again as I see John asleep on the couch with a sad little erection pitching a tent. "Looks like someone was having some good dreams," Jessica says waking John up slowly. As I walk fully into the room I say "Just because we were feeling a little free last night doesn't mean you get to join us.". John start to blush again like a loser as he flails like an animal to hide his sad excuse for an erection. "Aww don't tease the little guy, we can all let our freak flag fly a little bit." Jessica says making fun of John one last time before you both leave.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)