More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OppositeOfMiddle OppositeOfMiddle

Who does she ask first?

Ross and Rachel (Alternate characters involved)

Phoebe looks at Ross and Rachel, “So over the years I’ve caught hints that something steamy happened on a trip to Turks and Caicos, but everyone involved has been very hush hush about it. I think it’s finally time you two told us everything that happened there.”

“Well something did happen that trip,” says Ross. He looks at Rachel, “It’s been ten years since it happened though. What do you think?”

Rachel thinks then says, “I think we can tell the story. We don’t really see the other couples anymore. In fact, that trip sort of soured the whole friendship.”

I say, “I had no clue anything happened on that trip. This was at the all-inclusive resort with Zach, Nick and their wives?”

“Yeah they actually invited Rachel and I on the trip. To be fair, when we said yes, we didn’t know they were swingers.” Ross says.

Monica says, “Oh shit. Now it’s interesting.”

Rachel adds, “I think they’ve settled down by now. But back then we were all recently married, and it seemed like it would be a fun trip in a pretty location. We did not plan on what happened, but…when in Rome.”

Monica, “Oh this sounds juicy. Tell us about who was involved.”

Who were the other couples?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)