More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Select a character

Rolga

Her appearance:

Rolga is short, about 4' 5" and built Ford tough. She has massive muscles thanks to her job as a blacksmith. Her biceps are as big as a human's head, and look like they could crush a man with little effort. Her ruddy brown hair is kept short (she doesn't want it catching fire).

She may not be tall (she's a dwarf after all), but she's stacked! Her breasts, ass and thighs are soooo wide! She could probably give some of the curviest women in all the kingdom a run for their money... if she ever really wanted to try.

She also likes to keep a nice, hairy bush between her legs. She may be a woman, but she's still a dwarf after all, and not having a beard down below would be... well... it's just unthinkable for a dwarf to go without one!

Her personality:

Rolga is a coward at heart. Orcs, goblins, and pretty much every other kind of monster the more adventurous dwarfs encounter scare her, so she decided to become a blacksmith instead. This way she gets to stay where it's nice and safe, while still doing something to contribute to society and stay fit to boot!

She completed her apprenticeship five years ago, and has been working for Lord Hunkington as a part of a study abroad program.

Her clothes and gear:

While she's working, the only thing Rolga wears is a thick protective apron. Wearing regular clothing (which is highly flammable) in a forge is just begging for trouble.

When she's off duty, she tends to wear simple, modest dresses... with nothing underneath!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)