More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by bbcummings bbcummings

What's next?

Rita on a Rampage

Billy Feinburg had been pathetically easy to take. He had slipped into the men's bathroom, but Rita could still hear him. She slipped into the bathroom quickly, finding Billy shaking out his dick at a urinal, humming yankee doodle. Rita snuck up behind him, her hands reaching down to caress his massive cock. It immediately started to grow hard.

"Whoa girl, what the fuck?" Billy cried out. He spun around to find Rita, her shirt already off, her massive, perfect tits bouncing in the air.

"What the fuck?" Billy had time to say before Rita dove in on him.

Soon, Billy was giving into the pleasure with Rita. He had a girlfriend, but in the moment that fact didn't cross his mind.

The pair rutted like animals, Billy burried deep inside Rita's wet snatch. Billy recognized the girl vaguely from his Psych classes, but he never realized how fucking hot she was.

His hands cupped the girl's big, perky tits. His muscular legs thudded dully against her juicy, ripe ass. How was this even happening?

Billy sprayed his seed into Rita in less than three minutes. As his orgasm died down, the pain began.

Rita felt the life drain from the boy, his melting body slumping to the ground, his massive testicles surging into the monstrous girl's tentacle hole. This feeding was far more potent than the last and the energy shot into Rita like an injection of nuclear fire.

That's when the door opened and Kevin Ambrose, Billy's best friend, stepped in.

***

Rita didn't waste time with Kevin the way she had with Billy. She took the boy and threw him in a stall. Tore off his athletic shorts, slipped tentacle-cock over Kevin's own human dick and sucked his balls out without any buildup.

The energy from these two feeding pulsated through Rita uncontrollably, morphing her body. She felt her fingernails lengthen and sharpen into claws, her canines transforming into fangs. Her eyes began to glow a baleful red like glittering rubies.

The energy pumped into her demonic womb too, affecting the little beasts that lay in wait for an untouched female to corrupt. They grew in size within Rita and transformed in shape, becoming more monstrous and corruptive, evil power charging through their mutant bodies.

Rita needed to find a girl and soon. She placed her clothes back on and slipped into the hall, looking down to hide her new demonic eyes. In the hall, two boys were speaking to each other.

"Kelsey's passed out. She had a bad reaction to dinner and took a Benadryl to knock herself out," said the one boy, closing his dorm room door.

"Got it. So to the bean?" The other said.

The bean was the campus coffee shop right down the street.

"Sounds good," the first boy said.

Rita brushed past the boys they started their journey, trying her best to not be noticed. Then she doubled back to the boy's room when they disappeared around the corner.

Rita tested the door and thankfully found it unlocked.

"You just screwed your little girlfriend," Rita tittered. "It'll cost you your life."

Rita quietly opened the door and slipped on in, locking the door behind her.

The girl was bundled up under the covers in the right-side bed of the dorm room. Sneaking up close, Rita saw that she was a pretty little thing with light brown hair and a girlish face. She was also out cold.

Rita tested the covers on the girl, pulling them down slightly to reveal the girl's chest. A pair of perky handfuls rose and fell with the girl's labored breath, pressed tight against a light blue shirt.

Rita fished around in her brain for the girl's name. The boy had mentioned it. Kelsey. A pretty name. Far too pretty for what Rita was about to do to the girl.

Rita wanted to make this quick, just like with the lesbians in the study room. She had a bigger prize to hunt, after all.

With her right hand, Rita began to play with her pussy, feeling the movement of one of her demonic creatures as it slid down her retracted shaft.

The creature that came out was monstrous even for the standards of demonic parasites. It's bulk was nearly a foot in length and three and a half inches in diameter, Rita's recent mega-feeding having drastically transformed it. The lime green surface of the beast was covered in pustules and sacks of black fluid.

Rita held the wiggling creature in her hands, feeling as it sensed the girl. Then it went wild, making it hard to grip.

Rita pulled the girl's covers down past the hem of her yoga pants, to no reaction. She was out cold.

"That'll make things easier," she thought.

Then Rita Lifted the waistbands of Kelsey's pants and panties, revealing the girl's tight pussy. The creature surged out of Rita's grip as she tried to position it at the girl's entrance. It's massive bulk struggled for a few seconds against Kelsey's previously untouched nether lips before barging in, imposing the young woman on several inches of its mass.

Kelsey yelped but did not wake up. Rita watched in fascination as beauty and beast merged, the pretty little college girl thrusting her hips and bouncing her perfect tits as the beast slid ever farther into her.

Rita pulled the covers up, leaving the pair to their intimate joining and then left the room.

She walked down the halls, feeling one final creature boiling inside of her. There was only one person who deserved this special gift. Mandy.

Rita reached her own dorm room, to find the delicate little blonde that had been her best friend for over a decade. Instead, Rita found a dark, empty room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)