More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tallywhacker tallywhacker

How does he plan to capture her?

Reward

While adventurers usually show a healthy caution towards goblins and gifts, they hardly ever question compensation for their efforts. The trick was creating a situation where she would have to help, but wouldn't die. Kazex set out looking for an animal to disturb. He figured a boar would be suitable. It would be easy enough to goad into attacking, it shouldn't be too hard for a woman to kill and it would make a decent meal.
It takes a few minutes for Kazex to find a boar. Sizing it up, Kazex found it came to neck level on him and its tusks were as long as his hand. He could find a use for those once this was done. He gathered up a sack of rocks, and lobbed one at the pigs flank. It squealed and turned to the goblin, snorting in anger. Kazex hurled another rock at the swine and hopped away. The goblin could easily kite the boar, taunting it all the way to his human prey.
"HELP ME!!!!" Kazex screamed as dashed behind the woman, making sure to keep a sword's length away lest she attack on impulse.
The enraged pig charged out of the brush a moment later. The fool beast came barreling towards the goblin with the adventurer between. She needed only hold out her sword to slay it.
"Oh, thank you kind warrior. That filthy ham nearly had me on it's tusk! Please, you simply must let me repay you for your valiant effort!" When dealing with adventurers, it's always best to stroke their ego.

What's her reward

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)