More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Captain Protom Captain Protom

What do they change?

Revealing clothing, free use, and a few other bonuses

"First off, you're not going to get soft ever again. Neither will any other guy... And don't worry about having to hide your non-stop boner; if you ever bother to wear bottoms, they'll have the front cut out. Basically, clothing will become nothing more than an accessory used to show off the body. Oh, and women will always be wet. Not aroused, mind... You're still gonna have to work for that... But if you really don't care and just wanna blow your load, at least you won't leave them hurting. Female anuses now work the same way. Yes, I know you're glad to be hearing that, you filthy bastard."

Nope, this guy isn't judgmental at all. No, siree!

"Of course, that's not the main thing; that's just the trappings. So here's the key point: from now on, sex, in all its forms, is practically everywhere. Imagine taking a walk through the park... You'll definitely be seeing a married couple just screwing like proverbial rabbits on the grass. Further along you might find two college seniors, two sexy single ladies, 69'ing each other. Now, if you wanted to join those two - and let's be honest, you would hardly be able to stop yourself, you randy dog - all you would have to do is walk up to them and stick it wherever you want it."

Geez, give me some credit here, you think. It's not like I'm gonna a girl just cause she's naked...

"Now, with the married couple, that's not so easy." Charles goes on to say, either not having noticed the look on your face or else simply ignoring it. "Women without a boyfriend or husband will see sex with strangers as the proper thing to do, and will be eager to accommodate you... But those who are in a relationship already will look to their man for guidance. Most guys won't have a problem with their women giving out handjobs or whatever, but that will depend on the individual. We're talking about tweaking social norms here, and there are people who deviate from those in every society. You might find a few guys who whore out their woman to absolutely everyone, and you might also find some who will chase any guy away before they can even talk to their woman. Your 'homeboys' may let you fuck their women in whichever hole you please, while casual acquaintances will probably ask you to keep it to a blowjob."

He clears his throat before continuing. "The only exception a woman in a relationship can always make is for a male family member. A boyfriend who objects to his girlfriend's father fucking her would probably find himself single again in no time flat... It's family, after all!" He shoots you a grin. "Then again, most fathers will understand that their little girl is becoming a woman, giving her and her love the space they need. And brothers, well... You know how it is. Siblings, eh?"

Right, this is seriously messed up. Sure, you had thought about this once or twice, but it wasn't a major fetish or anything... And besides, now that you think about it, in such a world the population would be soaring through the roof, what with all the fucking going on... And what does he mean, "siblings?"

"Oh, don't worry," Charles mentions, as if he just read your mind. "Women will only get pregnant if they want to. You see, "the pill" in this world will be what's making a woman fertile. It's all flipped around, y'see?"

...What? You blink in confusion, trying to process that thought. Charles laughs in reaction, waving his hand dismissively. "Don't worry about that just now, it will make sense soon enough. Oh, by the way, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy all the pleasures this new world will have to offer. You see, the human lifespan will be more than double what it is now... Around 250 years max."

*...Huh? People will be that old? Life can't be much fun, though, once you get past 70 or so."

"You worry too much! Stop that! It's doing terrible things to your forehead," he says with a wink. "Don't overthink things, just roll with it! Anyway, in terms of physical appearance, everyone will stop aging between 25 and 30, staying nice and fit up to about 200. From then on, people will age at a normal rate again."

He finally seems to be winding down... Perhaps now that he's done sounding crazy, he'll let you up.

"Well, I'm sure that's more than enough... For now, at least," he concludes, though the final bit of that sentence is a little worrying. "We might meet again later; it depends on if we want to use you for any further experimentation. Until then, enjoy, lad."

Looking at you with his piercing eyes, he snaps his fingers. For some reason, the sound of the snap booms in your head, louder than an airplane taking off or an explosion in an action movie...

Before you know what's happening, you start to feel very sleepy. You were just asleep for God knows how long and had only just woken up, but for reasons beyond your understanding, you feel about ready to drop into a comatose state. Slowly your eyes droop until they close for a split second.

When they open again as you find yourself renewed with energy... But something's different. With a start, you realize that you're not in the warehouse any more.

Where did you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)