More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by El-E El-E

What's next?

Respite?

So there I am, in the midst of being relentlessly fucked by these wives-turned-husbands, my body aching and sore, but they don't give a single fuck. They keep plowing into me, relentless in their pursuit to satisfy their newfound masculinity.

And what do you know? The cop, that sorry sack of shit, decides it's time for another round. He storms back into the room with his pathetic excuse of a dick, ready to pound away at my already ravaged holes.

As I taunt him, mocking his pathetic attempt at fucking, he eventually gives up, retreating to his miserable excuse for a home. With tears streaming down his face, and snot mixing with his blubbered pleas, he confesses his pathetic love for me, claiming I'm the hottest woman he's ever known. What a joke.

But enough about that loser. Enter the fucking bully, the sadistic prick who made my life a living hell. He spots this chaotic mess and steps in with his vile presence, offering a repugnant way out.

"Remember me, you fucking bitch?" he sneers, his twisted grin spreading across his face. "Why waste your time with those pathetic excuses for men? Come to my dad's trailer and be my cocksleeve. I'll give you the pounding of a lifetime."

I stare at him in disbelief, partly disgusted, partly intrigued. "You're fucking sick, you know that?"

The bully shrugs, his eyes gleaming with wicked delight. "Maybe so, but at least I don't pretend to be anything else. This is your chance to embrace the darkest desires, to be fucked beyond your wildest dreams. Consider it."

And as the cop returns, a glimmer in his eyes, thrusting himself back into me, I come to a realization. I'm done with his sorry ass. I've had enough of his empty words and feeble attempts at love.

With a mix of resignation and a fuck-it attitude, I finally agree to the bully's sick offer. It's a depraved trade, leaving one fucked-up situation for another, but at least the bully owns up to his vile nature.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)