More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by El-E El-E

What's next?

Freed by my Bully

Alright, so we find ourselves in the goddamn car, driving to the bully's trailer. The silence hangs heavy in the air as we navigate the winding roads. There's an undeniable tension, but it feels different this time, like there's an unspoken understanding between us.

Finally, we arrive, and the bully leads me inside, his eyes filled with an unexpected concern. He guides me to the living room, where he starts rummaging through cabinets without saying a damn word. He pulls out ice packs, massagers, and other shit I didn't even know they had.

Without a word, he starts tending to my beaten body. He gently places ice packs on my bruised skin, his touch surprisingly tender. I can't help but be taken aback by the stark contrast between his usual sadistic nature and the care he's showing me now.

He massages my sore muscles, working out knots with a focused determination. His hands are surprisingly skilled, each touch sending waves of relief through my body. It's fucked up how good it feels, how I crave his touch even after everything he's done to me.

Once he's done playing makeshift doctor, the bully turns to me, his gaze softening. "So, princess," he says, his voice uncharacteristically gentle, "what kind of girl clothes do you wanna wear? I ain't gonna you into some fucked-up outfit. You get to choose."

My mind is overwhelmed with conflicting emotions. Part of me wants to resist, to reject this kindness and maintain some semblance of control. But another part, a part buried deep within, wants to submit, wants to embrace my femininity.

I take a deep breath and find the courage to speak up. "Skirts," I say, my voice quiet yet resolute. "I wanna wear skirts. And maybe some cute tops, too."

To my surprise, he just nods, his eyes filled with a strange mix of acceptance and intrigue. "Alright, princess, you'll get your fucking skirts. Just you wait."

Days pass, blending into a hazy mix of recovery and twisted companionship. We spend hours playing video games together, losing ourselves in a virtual world where our fucked-up dynamic doesn't exist. It's a form of escapism, a temporary respite from the darkness that surrounds us.

During these moments, I catch glimpses of something more beneath the bully's rough exterior. Moments where we laugh together, where his smile reaches his eyes. Moments that make the fucked-up attraction between us even more undeniable.

One evening, as we finish up a particularly intense gaming session, he suggests watching a movie. And for some reason, we settle on the new version of Beauty and the Beast. As the story unfolds, I can't help but find parallels between myself and Belle, feeling trapped yet longing for something more.

I steal glances at the bully, noticing the way he watches the screen, a hint of vulnerability in his eyes. It's fucking crazy, but amidst all the twisted shit, I start to sense a flicker of romance. Like we're two broken souls finding solace in each other's fucked-up arms.

But I try not to dwell on it, not to give it too much power. We're both fucked up beyond belief, and a part of me fears what will happen if I let myself fall too deep.

Then, it happens. The tension reaches a fucking breaking point. Our eyes meet, and the unspoken desire hangs heavy in the air. Without hesitation, he closes the distance between us, capturing my lips in a searing kiss that sets my entire body on fire.

Our tongues tangle together in a dance of passion as the room spins around us. I can't help but surrender to the intensity of the moment, losing myself in the twisted embrace of this fucked-up connection.

But just as I'm ready to give myself over completely, to offer myself to him in the most intimate way, he breaks the kiss. A wicked grin spreads across his face, and he says those words that send a shiver down my spine, "You want me to fuck you, princess? Well, first, you gotta fuck my dad."

I'm caught off guard, shocked by his sadistic request. It's like he's playing a twisted game of control, a fucked-up bargain that tests my limits. My mind races with a mix of arousal, confusion, and a strange curiosity that I can't fucking deny.

I don't know how the fuck things escalated to this point, but I'm knee-deep in the darkness. It's a fucked-up romantic build-up, like something out of a deranged fairy tale. And goddamn it, I don't know how far I'm willing to go, but a part of me is strangely enticed by the prospect of what lies ahead.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)