More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bgtd319 bgtd319

Which story do you wanna read?

Regular Human Turned Into Feminine Oni (named Yorick)

Today felt like it was gonna be totally normal but… that was definitely not the case. You woke up like normal got dressed in a relaxed larger t-shirt and shorts. You went downstairs and ate a normal breakfast. You didn’t have much to do today because it was your day off so you decided to check social media; but as you pulled out your phone, you felt an intense shock begin to rock your body causing you to drop your phone and you watch as it’s screen shatters across the ground. You have no time to worry about that. as the shock continues to intensify until you can’t hold back anymore and you begin to scream in pain. You hear quick footsteps running down the stairs and another scream as what you think is your sister sees you convulsing as the shock begins moving from your chest up into your brain. You use all of your constitution to fight against this shock but it isn’t enough as you feel the shock reach your brain and you collapse .

As you awaken you feel weak and queasy. You pull yourself up a bit until you're on all fours and even that is hard so you stay there for a moment and breath. As you survey the ground this is definitely not your home the ground is a rough hewn stone. You briefly catch your reflection in a nearby puddle on the stone and something is wrong. You move over to get a better view of yourself and you are shocked at what you see.

Instead of the very plain human you used to be you see a beautiful blue female… you think in your world it was called an Oni. You have 2 cute horns and your face is a beautiful androgynous appearance trending towards feminine. You are wearing a yellowish tan sweater that is pulled down so it leaves your shoulders and upper chest exposed. You gently reach up to touch your torso… “for a girl you seem to be pretty flat chested you don’t even have cute little buds” you think rubbing your chest. One thing is for sure though you’re beautiful. Your mind continues to try and make sense of this as you reach up to touch your horns. As you touch them you feel immense pleasure, you almost moan right there But you become distracted when the pleasure makes you grow incredibly hard and a very obvious bulge pokes into your sweater… guess you’re not a girl.

You lift your sweater a bit to readjust your dick so it doesn’t poke out and see that you are wearing a pair of cute red panties and as you reach down to readjust you're startled by someone coughing to get your attention.

You

Artist: Ittla

Oh no who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)