More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bgtd319 bgtd319

Oh no who is it?

An Orc shaman

”Shit” you say lightly under your breath, did they just see you... ‘exploring’ yourself. You slowly look up blushing profusely “oh gosh i must look purple” you think. As you peer at a beautiful orc, … you’d have to guess, shaman in front of you. She must be at least 7’2” as she towers over you.

Her

Artist: khantian

She speaks in a gruff language and grabs you roughly forcing you to your feet. She walks around you getting a full view of you leering particularly on your ass. She gives it a little smack and gives an affirmative grunt. She lifts your arms and feels your biceps and triceps and she seems disappointed. With her grip tight on your arm she moves outside of the tent you are in and into a whole crowd of Orcs that seem to be waiting anxiously. She lifts your hand up triumphantly and shouts in her same guttural gruff language. This causes the crowd to go wild whooping and hollering. The orc shaman seems to notice your confusion and leans down so she can whisper in your ear and she says in English “I’ll explain everything in a bit”.

The orc shaman raises her hand and an eerie green magic begins to circle causing the crowd to grow silent. She begins to give what you feel is an inspiring speech of some sort as you have to just awkwardly stand there next her. As she finishes her speech the crowd begins to ask questions and she responds to a lot of them before giving a loud sort of wrap up causing a few grumbles from the crowd as she leads you back into the tent.

As you enter the tent this time you take in the room. It isn’t super big; 2 people could probably live her comfortably, there is a pole in the middle of the tent keeping it up and most of the furniture is arranged around the edges of the tent. Most of the furniture seems pretty standard for what your guessing is like a medieval fantasy setting, but there is a table covered in potions and raw ingredients and what appears to be a small basin on it that has small twigs in it.

“Ok” the Orc shaman begins.

What does she tell you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)