More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by supremelord170 supremelord170

Who are you?

Recon 4

You allow the steady thum of the chopper's blades relax you as your transport gets ever closer to the drop point. As you do, you can't help but think back to the situation at hand.

You and your two squadmates were emergency recalled to be designated 'Recon 4', tasked with the orders to assess the true situation in the city. With the exception of a few civilians fleeing and their
frantic reports, the mountain town ahead has gone completely dark. Reports stated that some sort of virus was running rampant, and those affected were turned into 'Futas'. You honestly didn't know what that meant until the brass had explained. Now, the military has used the natural points of the mountain range to keep the disease from exploding to the rest of the country.

It doesn't help your squad to know that your designation was sequential.

You are Sgt. Erika Andrews, on-field promoted to commander of this apparent suicide mission. 24, brunette,green eyes, 'C' cup. Your grandfather is retiring at the end of the month, and you were off roster for his final days on base, but that plan was shot to fuck. You are going in armed with an Rifle, 30 round 5.56mm, with 5 magazines and a semi-auto Pistol, 15 round 9mm, with 4 clips. You are also carrying the ground intel and other mission supplies.

Your first squadmate is Sgt. Michael Richardson. 27, blond, brown eyes. Has a wife due to give birth in about 2 weeks. Had leave for it, but that too was shot to fuck. He's carrying a Tactical Shotgun, 10
shell chamber 12-gauge, with 30 shells and a semi-auto Pistol, 15 round 9mm, with 4 clips along with the same mission supplies as you.

Your second squadmate is PFC Katie "I'm not a witch" Bell. 25, brunette, blue eyes, 'D' cup if you had to guess. Don't really know what she was doing, but she had been cussing up a storm saddling up. The field medic for the mission, she's armed the same as you, but carrying a first aid kit as well.

Your last squadmate is Corporal Clint Erikstan. 22, black hair, green eyes. Never met the guy before. Maybe he's a sniper for this. He's carrying a specialty 'Urban Sniper' Rifle, 24 round
Full/Semi-auto 7.62mm, with 6 magazines and a semi-auto Pistol, 18 round 9mm, with 4 clips and the same mission supplies as the rest of you.

You are broken out of your thoughts at the 'thoum's that begin to sound. Looks like the long-range
mortars have begun to both clear an LZ as well as to distract any futas away from said LZ.

Far too quickly, you have arrived and rappelled down to ground. You and your squadmates ensure that you are clear, before you wave off the chopper and you turn on your comm. "Ruby Tuesday, this is Recon 4. We are on the ground."

"Recon 4, this is Ruby Tuesday..."

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)