More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackyScores334 JackyScores334

Who are you?

Raven the Sly

Raven sat at the bench on the abandoned school looking down at the great lake that made the city beautiful no matter if society had crashed and been nearly completely destroyed. He sighed smiling contently happy to gain a small sense of beauty from the natural world before looking down to the streets below to find the several versions of the infected. Raven had taken refuge in the old school and shut all the doors but with the lack of supplies living here is a sentence, he'll have to keep moving. He looked up to the sun that began to set just beyond the horizon leaving several beautiful streaks of pink and orange through the skies before it dipped over the edge of the mountain and the night casted its shadow over the city.

"Well now's a good time as any." Raven got up dusting his dirty and ripped jeans and pulled at his dark black coat that was way too big for him. He was smaller than most other guys his age as a seventeen year old but he really couldn't do much about that, besides it pays to be small when avoiding the infected.

Raven turned away from the scenery and walked through the darkened halls down the several levels of the old building and to the back door. He was ready to leave, but the question was, where to go?

Where Does Raven Go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)