More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexy_pants sexy_pants

Who do we follow?

Rachel

When Rachel learned she and her family were going to be moving to the newly discovered hypersexual world, she could not have been more ecstatic. Every since hearing about this Sexworld she was completely enamored and fascinated by it and its culture. Rachel decided that she would make it her mission to learn as much as she could about this world and its people, and discover just where these differences stemmed from. She did have to admit though, she'd be lying if she didn’t say she was also looking forward to lots and lots of sex.

Nonetheless, when she arrived at the small college she would be attending on the edge of the city, she was nearly overwhelmed. She suspected that college kids here would be a tad bit more provocative and friskier than in her own world, but what she saw blew her previous imaginings out of the water. Everywhere she looked the most beautiful young men and women strutted about wearing clothes that seemed to come right out of a porn shoot. Even counting all the porn she had watched Rachel had never seen so many dicks and pussies and asses and tits just freely hanging about. She suddenly felt overdressed in her aqua blue skirt and matching blouse.

Even more incredible was how much actual sex was happening all around her. The open quad near the dorms practically seemed to be an orgy field, with couples and trios and more groping each other or outright fucking. When Rachel entered the dorm building itself she was suddenly hit with the resounding cacophony of orgiastic moans and squeals, as well as the heavy musky scent of sex itself. Everywhere she turned she found people having sex. As soon as she began walking down the halls to her dorm she was greeted by the sight of a toned, dark-skinned male's backside pumping furiously into a pale chubby girl on the ground. She stepped over the rutting pair only to be confronted by a quintuplet of women scissoring and fingering each other. Though she and her quickly moistening pussy was very tempted to join Rachel decided to stay focused on finding her dorm before she partook in any sexual activity, and maneuvered around the squealing and quivering pile of women.

Rachel quickly noticed that none of the dorms seemed to have any actual doors, just openings with the names of the occupants placed on either side. This allowed her to catch glimpses of many of the new occupants greeting one another, mainly with their genitals. When she finally found the room marked RACHEL ARTON, she took note of the other three names along the doorway: Melissa Sockerman, Trevor Dickerson, and Adina Aslicka. She took a deep breath, and entered the room.

Who does she see in the room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)