More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OppositeOfMiddle OppositeOfMiddle

Who does she ask first?

Rachel

After taking a pull of the bourbon, Phoebe asks, “Ross and Rachel, you guys look so amazing and fit. I bet your sex is incredible. Rachel, tell me about the time you came the hardest.”

Rachel says, “Pass me the bottle if you want all the details.” She takes a big drink and coughs.

“It actually happened a couple weeks ago when Ross took me on one of his business trips. We were staying in a high rise hotel in Chicago. We went out on a really fancy date.” She runs her hands down the side of her body as she says, “I wore this cute little black dress that I would never post on Instagram because my boobs basically spill out of it. I did full makeup and even wore a matching set of black lace underwear.” She stopped and looked at me and Joey. She says to us, “I see your eyes widening. But trust me, it looked even hotter than what you are imagining.”

I sit up, taking my eyes off her cleavage to meet hers. She smiles. She likes that we are picturing her in lingerie.

She continues her story, “I went all out, and the anticipation was high. So we have drinks, dinner, after-drinks. The whole time Ross is being oh so romantic and flirty. The date itself got me going. Not all foreplay is physical.

“When we got back to the room after the date, Ross shut the door and then pushed me against the wall and started making out. It was so hot and sensual. Kissing my neck while I moaned in his ear. He picked me up and set me on the table. He pulled off my black lace panties and spread my legs. I hiked up my tight black dress and Ross licked and sucked me for an hour. I orgasmed so many times. Ross has a magic tongue and fingers. I moaned and shook so hard I almost fell off the table.”

My cock twitches in my pants at the thought of Rachel moaning in ecstasy. I wonder what her pussy looks like.

Phoebe says, “Sounds yummy. I hope Ross received a payment for all his hard work.”

Did Rachel reciprocate the oral sex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)