More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Budgieping Budgieping

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Rachel

It's not really fair to blame Rachel for the onset of the vampyre plague. So she left her window wide open one night with a 'Welcome' mat under the sill as a nerdy joke because of rumours she'd picked up on from the internet. Okay, so she missed the urgent news bulletins urging people to stay indoors with all entry points to their premises secured because something weired was going on. She wasn't the only one, just as she wasn't the only girl fingering her pussy right now whilst watching vampyre porn on her laptop.

As a young lesbian exploring her sexuality, she found images of beautiful women being overwhelmed and consumed by an immoral power greater than they were able to resist a complete turn on. The way they surrendered themselves to that power always caused a whole flock of butterflies in her stomach to take flight. What wouldn't she give to possess such a power for herself. To be able, with a single look, to render any girl she fancied there for the taking.

Of course, with the window open, it was hard to miss the occasion scream being carried on the gentle night breeze, the sporadic burst of gunfire, plus the lights and sirens of the emergency service vehicles as they sped hither and thither in response to calls from tonight's slightly higher quota of hysterical people. However, the sight of one woman sinking her teeth into another woman's exposed immaculate breast was sufficient enough a distraction for Rachel to be able to ignore all other distractions.

Therefore the very thin, abnormally pale young girl suddenly appearing at her bedroom window at that point was, what? Coincidence? Normally, Rachel would have thought so. Afterall, people were walking past the house all the time, although admittedly not normally at upper storey level. Yeah, this was most definitely weired, and yet surprisingly under the circumstances, un-scary. There was something pathetic about the apparition at the widow. A pleading in her sunken eyes. She had no figure to speak of and certainly held no sexual attraction, even for an eager young lesbian like Rachal. The long black, belted raincoat she was wearing over her skeletal frame was singularly unflattering and it was really hard to gauge her age. Anything from mid teens to late twenties was Rachel's guess.

The gaunt figure weakly raised an arm towards Rachel as if pleading to be admitted and Rachel indicated to her that she should come in.

Suddenly, this spector of a girl was both in the room and in Rachel's face; yet she would have sworn on a stack of bibles that she hadn't seen her move. The girl's eyes blazed red . . . and a strange feeling of peace descended on Rachel for which, out of gratitude, she obligingly tilted her head so as to offer this visiting angel her lifeblood. It seemed only right that she should somehow. Without preamble, her visitor placed boney but unexpectedly strong hands on Rachel's shoulders to hold her steady and sank her enlarged needle sharp fangs into Rachel's fleshy neck, penetrating her jugular vain.

There was no pain. In deathly silence, blood flooded out of Rachel's wound directly into her assailant's hungrily sucking mouth. In no time at all, Rachel was feeling very lightheaded and clung onto her visitor for support. It was then she realised that the girl she was embracing was no longer just skin and bone but was rapidly blossoming into a voluptuous, powerful, irresistable young woman. The room started to spin around them and then . . .

Rachel awoke as if emerging from induced sleep. Her eyes and limbs felt abnormally heavy; she felt drained, weak, empty. She also felt someone gently stroking her hair. It was Cassie. "Having a nightmare, sweetie?" "I guess so, mom, and this one was a doozy!" Rachel blinked hard in an effort to clear her head of the way she was seeing her mother right now. She was suddenly aware of a gnawing hunger welling up inside her that she couldn't suppress. Simultaneously, she was aware that she was lustfully seeing Cassie as a feast for her eyes as well as her stomach. She knew in her heart that this ought to feel wrong, but right now, she carnally desired her mother more than she'd ever wanted anything before. Just one look at mom's familiar form had her mouth salivating and her vagina moistening. "Oh mommy darling, I love you so much" she said with genuine passion as with eye's blazing red, she reached to draw her mother down on her.

What is Sarah's reaction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)