More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Budgieping Budgieping

What is Sarah's reaction?

The dark side of unconditional love.

It was a clear case of lust at first bite for both Rachel and her mother. The feel of her daughter's needle sharp fangs penetrating Cassie's jugular vain followed by the sensual sucking and lapping up of her flowing blood had her tingling with a feeling verging on sexual ecstacy all over; a feeling most keenly felt within the folds of her vaginal lips. Her youngest daughter, Rachel, was not only drinking her blood, she was also diligently fondling her mother's still lovely breasts that she once suckled from as a baby, teasing those self same nipples to erection between her appreciative, probing teenage fingers.

Initially, Cassie had been pulled down on top of Rachel but it is the vampire's way to always be in command of every situation and for that, Rachel needed to be on top of things and the first thing she needed to be on top of was her mother. So, with a strength she'd hitherto not possessed, she rolled Cassie until she was able to lie on top of her. She then spread her smooth teenage legs so as to straddle Cassie and began to rub her exposed vagina against her mum's soft, warm, trembling belly. Thus, simultaneously, Rachel gorged herself whilst frigging herself off on her mum. It felt divine and Cassie knew precisely what was happening with Rachel sexually due to the wetness of her daughter's cunt as it was rubbed feircely against her. She sensed the mounting sexual tension and excitement in Rachel. The fact that the girl's urgently sucking mouth was also draining the life blood out of her should have been a concern, but a strange pleasurable languor washed over her, taking away her will to resist. All she could say was, "You're killing me, baby. Why?"

" No mum, I'm not killing you absolutely. In fact, I'm saving your life. If I bled you to straight off, yeah, you'd stay dead forever but in a moment, you'll be drinking my blood and then you'll understand like I do. I've drunk the blood of a vampire, mum. I'm poisoned. Infected. I'm going to die soon, but then I'll awaken to eternal life among the undead. It's the only way we can survive this plague. Once I've infected you with my blood, we'll go and infect Sarah. That way, we'll always be together. We can protect each other, be company for eachother, we can hunt and feed as a family and we'll have supernatural powers like you wouldn't believe,"

"You're . . er . . turning me into a vampire?"

"Yes mum. The vampire's are taking over. The undead are going to be feeding off the living, big time. No one is safe. Even babies are being snatched from their cots as liquid food for someone just like me - by someone just like me. Just like what I've become and what I'm now making you."

"Child, I'd never harm an infant!"

"Oh you will, mum. In fact, you'll seek them out when the hunger comes, simply because they're fast food and easily transportable. Guess you could call them a takeaway meal in diapers. You can take them anywhere and enjoy these tasty morsels at your leasure. Maybe we could keep a few like people keep chickens. We'd feed them milk and they'd feed us with their fresh, pure, baby blood."

"I should be totally revolted by what you're telling me, darling. Why aren't I?"

"It's because my touch has hypnotised you into a state of total acceptance of everything I say and do to you, mum. Right now, your lovely mind and body are mine to do with as I wish."

"Is that why are you groping my boobs, baby?"

"Yes mum. Your little girl's as queer as a, a, a very queer thing and thinks you're irresistably hot, mum. I've always thought you were drop dead gorgeous and now that I've got the chance to carnaly enjoy you, I'm sure as fuck going to take it. It's more than just sexual though, it's sensual. I feel everything more acutely now and in a minute, so will you. In fact, you're ready for infecting now. Watch!"

Cassie looks on in fascination as one of Rachel's fingernails takes on the appearance of a claw. With this, she tears open a wound in her arm and immediately puts the bleeding lesion to her mother's open mouth. Hot blood flows into it and Cassie's first instinct is to gag on it, but all that changes when Rachel pinches her mother's nose so she's to swallow in order to breathe. Suddenly she is hungry for more blood and understands fully all that Rachel has told her. She is at once elated yet concerned.

"Oh Rachel, baby, you're right about everything and just for the record, your cute chunky body has been turning me on since you hit puberty. You've no idea of how much I've longed to get you in my bed and seduce you; ah but right now though, we need to get to Sarah fast, before someone else bleeds her to ."

"I hear you mum, but what about the people she's with. What about Libby and her family?"

"Well, shit girl, we'll kill them. Kill them all. We'll have to. They were are friends but now they're the enemy. They're the one's who'll be out to destroy us once they understand what's happening. We'll take the carving knives from the kitchen with us. We'll just knock on the door, they'll invite us in and then we'll stab our way to Sarah. She won't understand but we both know that as soon as we get our teeth unto her, she'll begin to. Are you cool with this, baby?"

"No mum; I'm volcanicly hot for it!"

What's going to happen at Libby's place?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)