More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zenxraider zenxraider

In which world are you?

RWBY

In an instant, you feel your surroundings change and the drab though nerdy interior that was your bedroom fades away. You suddenly find yourself in an unassuming dormitory with four beds, an attached bathroom, and enough study desks, chairs, bookshelves and dresser drawers for each. Smiling, you rush over to the window and throw the panes open, and find yourself looking down upon the magnificent courtyard of Beacon Academy. Not that you completely questioned God, but a small part of you had trouble believing any of this would be true. Now though, the entire world of Remnant was yours for the taking, but the question still remained of how to do it? You can feel your body heat up at the thought.

  • Would you follow an honorable path of a Huntsman and lead Remnant into a new golden age?
  • Do you intend to take the place of the likes of Cinder and Salem and your divine will upon your subjects?
  • Good? Evil? I'm just here to turn this into a smut romp!
  • Or perhaps something else entirely?

How will you leave your mark upon this world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)