More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

Who?

RUBY ROSE TURNER

The 'COOP and CAMI' actress, who turned 18 on October 17th 2023, has been under surveillance by a rogue agency since she turned 16; She is known for posting alluring photos/selfies of herself on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other sites...most famous are her 'TIK TOK' videos with her sister and Ruth Righi THE 'SYDNEY TO THE MAX' actress. Like the others taken before her, Ruby comes to in a cold and dark room, only a dim bulb illuminating her bleak surroundings...SANS CLOTHES: "HELLO....IS ANYONE OUT THERE", "WHERE AM I", "WHO ARE YOU, YOU CAN'T HOLD ME CAPTIVE LIKE THIS"!! She is being videotaped (height, weight, eye & hair color, birthmarks, freckles, and tattoos), her voice and body scanned, vitals monitored all without her knowledge of course, the metal table she is strapped to is cold on her bare bottom, legs, and back as Ruby shivers wondering when her captor will come in!

A few hours later two men in hoods come in removing her straps flipping her on her stomach, "scanning 50% complete" refastening Ruby's restraints before leaving, "WHO...ARE....YOU, COME BACK, PLEASE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME"?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)