More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who do we follow?

Public Sex Toy Number 507

"Number 507, step up to the scanner."

When she was finally called, she gingerly stepped out of the pod and proceeded silently toward the ominous metal box at the end of the room, bypassing all the dozen or so other pods that had already been opened. Her expression was blank, with no trace of discomfort from her naked and perfectly shaped body. Climbing the steps and passing through the doorway, blue lights washed over her as the machine does its work, scanning her for issues that might interfere with the day's work. It was over quickly, and since there was no call out through the chip in her head, she turned to her side to allow the technicians on the other side of the glass to begin their work.

As a Public Number, her job was to service the men of the country through any means they wish. Her reformed make was one made for any and all sexual activity, a living Sex Toy. After her recent capture and reform from the dwindling pool of Free Women in the world, her name and identity was erased as she was registered as government property for civil use. She could not remember her name or her previous life. For all she knew, she was only a number. They had wiped her clean, remade her, and made her completely obedient to any commands given by her new owners, which extended to the men she services every day of the week by new patriarchal laws. There was no pause in her duties until she would return to the rejuvenation pod in three days time, where all manner of wounds or illness was healed and repaired. Obviously, her chip kept track of every person that she comes into contact with, so the security footage was taken out too.

The changes to her body had kept her together well over the week since her transformation. Government issue vat grown muscle replacement and body sculpting technology had made her a vision of beauty to be fucked repeatedly to no end. She stood at 5'8", and weighed light as a feather. Her shape was a full voluptuous hour glass, with giant and round F cupped breasts. Categorized into the early 20s age range, she was a fair skinned brunette with curled medium length hair that fell to her shoulders, face likened to a sculpture of a goddess and galaxy blue eyes. Beneath the silky smooth skin and supple flesh was a network of modifications both vat grown and cybernetic. She no longer had to eat or sleep, neither can she get pregnant, with the latter being essential for the efficiency of her product line. The pleasures and feelings she feels are all simulated to her rewired brain and nervous system, where the technicians place settings and programs for them to function for the day. Due to the fact that some citizens can get a little 'careless', her bones and muscles were nearly impervious. She will not tire until her internal batteries run low, from which she will return to the pod for a recharge.

In essence, Number 507, like all of her sisters, was a fleshy machine, to be utilized, controlled and maintained like property.

What are your settings for the day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)