More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spacestalin Spacestalin

What are your settings for the day?

Sexual Therapy Doll – Max Sec Prison

The technicians at the other side of the glass prepared Number 507 for her designated job for the next three days.

A new rehabilitation program was about to start at Fairmount Penitentiary, and Numbers 507 to 511 would participate of the program alongside an assortment of criminals.

The technicians changed the parameters inside 507’s head quickly and efficiently, as they almost mindlessly chatted with one another inside their booth: From “Obey every command given to you by a male” to “Obey every command given to you by:” followed by the names and faces of her handlers both outside and inside the prison; from “No personality” to “Cheerful and helpful bimbo”; from “All sexual activity encouraged” to “Oral sexual activity encouraged”; from “No gag reflex” to “Normal response”; followed by some other minor changes to and outright deletion of other routines and traits deemed unnecessary for this assignment.

Finally she was given a name, since she was expected to be addressed by name in this assignment and five-oh-seven was considered too cumbersome, and she was given the order to exit the room and wait for further instructions.

Number 507 entered the small room an empty-headed flesh machine with only a number designation to differentiate her from all the hundreds of other flesh tools stored in the facility, but she exited it as Cumslut, an air-headed but helpful bimbo dying to comply with every and all orders given to her by her handlers.

What's awaiting for her in the next room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)