More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

what happens next?

Progressive Experiments

(several days later)

Brie and Julie stood in front of a separate lab station, the container holding the main mass of the Flubber behind them. "Why do I have to do this again?" Brie asked.

"Because you're the only one with any... experience." Julie responded.

Brie bit her lip absentmindedly as she stared at the small box. Sliding her hands up her loose skirt, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down her legs. Stepping out of them, she clutched them in her right hand and opened the container. She dropped them inside the device, then turned her attention to the small silver flask sitting next to it.

The tube containing the piece of Flubber didn't react as she picked it up and plugged it into the side of the device. However, when Brie activated it, the whole box began to rattle and shake. This continued for a few moments more before it silenced completely.

"Merge was successful!" Brie proclaimed, staring at the monitor.

Julie let out a slow breath as butterflies began to flutter in her stomach. She approached the box and grasped the lid. Steeling herself, she flipped the lid and it hissed open. Steam billowed out the top as she cautiously peered inside. Reaching in, she gingerly lifted her underwear out and held it dangling between two fingers.

"No reaction so far. Flight Recreation test continues." Brie narrated into her recorder.

Julie carefully lowered them down and stretched them open before stepping her tennis shoes through the leg holes. She slowly slid them up her legs, her heart beating faster. As they slid up her thighs, the panties suddenly yanked out of her grip and shot up the rest of the way. Julie yelped and jumped as the possessed fabric settled around her hips and wedged tightly into her crevices.

"The subjected has responded! Julie, what do you feel? What's happening?" Brie asked anxiously.

"It's...ooh...It's definitely fully active and-ah-happy to see me." Julie shuddered as the Flubber infused panties purred against her crotch.

"Subject is fully active. Continuing trial." Brie continued narrating.

"Alright, here I go." Julie said nervously.

She hopped once into the air, and landed with no reaction. "No reaction on initial-oh!" Julie gasped as her ass was bounced once beneath her skirt.

"Subject has reacted to jump by...a similar response. Try again!" Brie said.

Julie shot her a look, then looked away as she felt fingertips tracing between her legs. Her face colored slightly as she bent her knees to jump again. She hopped up and gasped as she flew up towards the ceiling, lifted by the entity in her underwear. Her hands reached up, but came short of touching the tall ceiling as she began to come back down. Instead of plummeting, her skirt billowed slightly as she gently floated down until her sneakers touched the ground again.

Julie laughed nervously and looked at Brie. "It worked!" she declared.

"Test was successful, flight occurred. Continuing with experiment." Brie recorded and smiled excitedly at Julie. "Ready?" she asked

"Y-Yes!" Julie responded a bit flustered as unseen hands thoroughly kneaded her ass beneath her skirt.

With Julie facing her partner, Brie saw one of these ministrations and looked back to her console. Julie reached a hand behind her and gripped her backside over the skirt. Thle motions stopped, but not before she felt a pinch on her right cheek. She shook her head slightly and bent her knees. She leaped into the air, soaring even higher. Julie laughed as she touched the ceiling and began to float down. She began to slow, stopping completely when she was suspended a yard above the ground.

"Uh...Brie?" Julie asked nervously, slightly kicking her dangling legs.

"Subject has ceased descent and remains supported mid air." Brie described.

"Brie should we-ah- oh, should we-oh- should-ooh!" Julie stammered as an intense ticklish static sensation began building and tracing back and forth quickly between her legs.

"It's-ah-doing somethINGh!" she gasped as the feeling intensified.

She curled her legs beneath her and pressed her hands to the front of her skirt as it began to lift and flutter in swirls of energy from her possessed panties. "The experiment appears to be fully...engrossed in the subject." Brie discussed as she saw the underwear up Julie's flapping skirt fully wedged and taught in her private folds.

"Oh oh OH!" The hovering girl exclaimed as she suddenly flew off across the lab.

She soared across the work space, her feet barely touching down on top of a table before she was lifted and carried forward again, the swirls of tingling energy boiling between her legs. She made it to one corner of the lab, but before she touched the ground, she was turned and hoisted back up across it. Julie's skirt rippled around her waist as she sailed around the room, stopping and turning at doors and windows.

"It appears to be trying to find a way out. Thankfully we sealed the lab before hand." Brie announced.

Julie only moaned in response while the flows of energy toyed with her below. She sailed over to the last window, to find it locked like the rest. She was turned and faced the lab, as if her living lingerie was thinking. "Please..." she whimpered as waves of arousal rolled over her.

She suddenly flew back to the wall behind her and yelped in surprise and pleasure as the panties and energy bulged into her dripping pussy. Her hands flew out and grabbed the wall, her legs kicking uselessly as her hips were bounced up the wall with each thrust.

"The experiment seems to be...um...finishing off the subject." Brie narrated slightly breathlessly

Julie could barely form a coherent thought as she was fucked up the wall. Her hands touched the ceiling and she groaned in ecstasy as the Flubber fabric plunged deep, her legs lifting in response. Suddenly, all support gave out and she slid down the wall under the full of gravity. She landed ass first on top of a filing cabinet, and the panties bounced her up and across the lab. She was slowed by another slow deep thrust, and floated to a stop in front of an empty work station.

She was tipped forward onto the desk, her ass held in the air as her feet barely touched the floor. Her hips thrusted and bucked as the energized ministrations continued between her legs. She felt the wave building and building, and with an almighty crash, her orgasm washed over her. She cried out in exquisite pleasure and release as the sensation overtook her.

Drool hung from her mouth as the feeling subsided, and she was turned over and set on the table. She sat with her legs dangling over the side as she caught her breath, she could barely understand Brie talking into her recorder several yards away. Her underwear began to twitch around her hips, moving about. Exhausted, she leaned back and lifted her legs. The panties gave her ass one last squeeze before sailing down her legs and flying off her feet.

They flew around the room as if dragged through the air by an invisible hand. Brie watched them cautiously before they circled her once, then dived back into the container that spawned them. She quickly slammed the hatch shut and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

She walked back over to her co-worker to check on her. "Are you...how do you feel?" she asked.

Julie was still breathing deeply and let out a throaty laugh. "I think I'm starting to like this stuff!"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)