More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What happens next?

At the expo

The rest of the week passed without further incident, but the weekend brought new challenges. Brie and Julie were to attend a technology expo at a large mansion estate for a few days, and neither of them wanted to leave the Flubber out of sight for that long. After some debate, they decided to bring it with them. And who knew, maybe they could make it a last minute display.

At the beginning of the first day of the event however, things already spiraled out of control as they returned from a luncheon and demonstration.


Brie and Julie both stared at the empty container sitting on the dresser in their room. "Did you forget to latch it?" Brie asked.

"No! At least I don't think so..." Julie responded. "Oh man, it could be anywhere!"

"It's alright, we'll find it. I'll go downstairs to the exposition hall and check on things, and you search around up here. I don't think there's hardly anyone up here luckily." Brie added.

"Ok ok, I'll look up here." Julie answered, trying to calm down.


And that's how Julie found herself wandering the upper halls of the large estate. Dressed in a grey pencil skirt and tight long sleeved maroon shirt, her tan pumps clicked on the lightly carpeted floor as she wandered the halls, peeking into various empty rooms. Passing a door that was slightly cracked open, she heard a clatter inside. Through the crack, something green flashed by. Peering through the door and seeing nothing but an empty sitting room, she whispered "Flubber? Are you in here little guy?"

She heard another noise and decided to look around. Closing the door behind her, she slowly walked through the room. "Fluuuuber? Come on little goo." She whispered, looking around.

One of the windows overlooking the courtyard was open, so she walked over. A slight breeze brushed her face as she looked out over the sprawling estate, but saw no sign of the wayward experiment.

"Ooh!" she jumped as something goosed her.

Twirling around, she saw the green blob gurgle excitedly as it bounced away and darted under a dresser. "Flubber!" she hissed, striding after it, unaware of the small pieces of slime still on her skirt.

She heard the tall dresser rattle as it slipped inside. Following the noise up through the cabinet, she grabbed the doors and flung them open to see the blob right at eye level. "Gotcha!" she declared.

Suddenly, the side zipper of her skirt shot down, followed with her skirt yanked down her legs to expose her white panties as her clothes pooled around her feet. "Wha-!" she gasped as the blob flew passed her head causing her to step and stumble backwards out of the garment. She saw her skirt pulled quickly out of sight under the dresser, followed by several tiny green blobs flying back out from the hiding place.

Hearing a happy gurgle, she looked back to see Flubber bouncing around behind her. Grumbling in frustration, she bent down to her hands and knees to look under the dresser. Her ass in the air as she looked beneath the furniture, she huffed in frustration as her skirt was nowhere in sight. She felt something tug the backside of her panties as they snapped back into place. She sat up on her knees and looked down at the small droplets playfully darting around her waist.

She swatted them away and stood up. Angrily walking over to Flubber, she tried to snatch it out of the air, but it deftly avoided her hands and bounced down between her legs before shooting over to the dresser and darting underneath. Suddenly her skirt flew out from under it and flew over to the open window.

"No!" she gasped as her skirt soared out and down out of sight.

Flubber flew back up and through the window, burbling mischievously as it bounced around the room. Julie darted to the window and looked out to see her skirt laying on a balcony two stories beneath her. She turned around slowly, suddenly very aware of her state of dress as she stared angrily at the blob. The little droplets of goo still buzzed around her happily as she approached the slime.

"Why would you do that!?" she hissed.

Flubber just gurgled happily in reply as it hopped around a marble bust of some ancient woman. She snatched it out of the air and held it in front of her. She knew she couldn't make it go retrieve her skirt, all she could do was get it back to it's tank. Muttering to herself, she gripped the goo in her left hand and walked to the door. She slowly opened it and poked her head out into the hall and saw no one. She hadn't seen anyone yet, but she knew there had to be at least a few people wandering around.

Stepping out into the hallway, she only made it a few steps before she heard voices coming from the hallways she was walking toward. She quickly turned back to where she came from, only to see the door click shut and hear the lock do the same. The little droplets of slime flew out from the key holes and buzzed around her happily. In a panic, she dashed down the hallway looking for an open door, still clutching the flubber in her hand.

At the end of the hall she saw an open door on her right. She ran inside and quickly closed the door behind her and locked it. She turned and leaned against the wooden frame trying to slow her thundering heart. She listened as the voices slowly came down the hallway before stopping about halfway. She heard nothing for a moment, then the sound of a vacuum starting. She sighed in relief, before fear suddenly gripped her. If they were cleaning they probably had keys, and they would probably come in here soon.

She looked around her room for a way out, but it was almost identical to the one she'd just left. She was beginning to feel despondent when she heard the window unlatch. She turned to it to see the tiny droplets sliding the pane glass open. The Flubber in her hand pulled toward the window, so she walked over. Looking out, she saw a stone balcony merely one floor beneath her. She held the goo up in front of her.

"You expect me to climb down there?" she asked.

Flubber burbled contently and she shook her head. She looked back to the door and listened to the vacuum getting closer. Closing her eyes, she made a decision. She poked her head out the window and looked down. It really wasn't that far of a climb. Unfortunately, she'd need both hands. Holding the slime back up, she eyed it sternly. "I'm not letting you back out of my sight, you hear?"

The blob burbled happily as she approached the window. "No funny business now." she declared.

Pulling out the front of her underwear, she tipped the slime into her panties. As it slid down between her legs she released the waistband with a 'snap!'

"Now, let's-ooh!" she jumped and bent forward, grasping the window sill.

The Flubber in her underwear jumped, slithered and stretched around her waist and between her legs, ending up tightly wedged in her folds as it hugged her hips snugly. She stood up and looked back at her ass as the slime nudged and wedged tightly between her cheeks. She reached her fingers down the back of her underwear and pinched the layer of slime. She stretched it up and out into view, " I thought I said no funny business." she declared again, and the slime yanked out from her fingers, snapping back out of sight into her underwear.

She curled her toes as a buzz traced down her slit and all the way back to her asshole, before returning back the way it came. "Right, well...I'll take that as a yes."

She looked back to the door as she heard the vacuum get closer. She climbed up onto the window ledge and crouched down as the droplets buzzed around her. Turning around, she slowly inched out backwards as she bent forward to grab the window. She squat down on the ledge, her ass pointing out over the drop as she searched for her next handhold. Seeing a grip, she released the window and reached for it. Her hips suddenly pulled her backwards.

All she could do was gasp as she fell back over the ledge and plummeted to the balcony below. Landing on her ass, the slime beneath her reacted, and she was sprung heartily back into the air. She flew up past the window she'd left and up just past the roof. She gently landed on her feet atop the stone railing and stumbled slightly.

Julie looked down between her legs astounded. "What the hell?!" she hissed, but the slime just pinched her ass in response.

Not seeing the small slimes darting around her heels, she hopped off the railing to the roof. The droplets slipped into her shoes right before she landed. When she did, the reaction bounced her right back into the air and clear backwards from the building. Her legs flew up as she tumbled back and down through the air, before her ass bounced her off the ground and toward the building. She rocketed toward a lower story window and cried out, throwing her arms out in front of her. At the last moment, her momentum was arrested by the goo between her legs, and she slowed to a stop.

She gripped the stone window sill as her legs and backside still floated in the air. The droplets returned, slipped beneath the window and slid it open. Looking inside, she was flooded with relief as she realized this was her room. She pulled herself through, and swung her hovering bottom around as she slammed the window shut. As she did, her eyes bulged wide as she felt a thousand tiny charged tendrils erupt from the slime, stretching the entire path between her legs.

"Oh oh OH!!" she moaned as she squirmed against the slippery ministrations.


Outside the room, Brie was checking back in when she heard noises inside. Slipping her key in, she unlocked the door and stepped inside.

Closing the door and locking it, she turned to see the room. "I couldn't find anything Jul-oh." she stopped as she surveyed the scene.

Julie's hands gripped the counter holding the container as her backside floated above the ground. Judging by the motions she could see between her legs, beneath the tight underwear, there were some intense forces working Julie over. "I guess you found it then." Brie muttered.

All Julie could respond was a moan of pleasure as something large and firm appeared to be gaining entrance to her back door. And her front for that matter. Her hips rocked with the motions as the rogue slime had its way. Although she'd seen this before, Brie still watched in amazement and her co-worker neared her peak.

"Ah ah ah Ah Ah AH AH!" she gasped, her hands releasing the counter and grasping her chest as she bobbed higher and higher into the air with each utterance and thrust. Right before she reached the ceiling, her legs curled beneath her, and she let out a loud, long moan.

As it ended, her head drooped forward as she floated to the ground, daintily landing on her shaky knees. Droplets Brie hadn't noticed before slipped out from Julie's shirt and shoes and buzzed around her friend, slipping back into her underwear to join the main mass. Shakily, Julie got to her feet and gripped the counter. She stuck her hand down the front of her panties and seemed to struggle for a moment. Then, with a slow tug and final yank, she pulled the Flubber out and held it out in front of her.

With a grunt, she shoved it into the tank and slammed the lid shut. She turned to Brie and just stared. Brie looked back for a moment, then held up Julie's skirt. "Is this yours?" she asked.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)